“A million choices, good food.”
Review of Lyndon Diner

Lyndon Diner
Ranked #15 of 445 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“A million choices, good food.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Their menu is extensive, they have whole wheat pancakes which I like alot. Their sausages are huge and sooo good too. The oatmeal is not tasty at all, I'd pass on it. Hamburgers are really good, but served on gigantic kaiser rolls...I
Servers are good, rarely do we have to wait for refills of drinks, etc. They are one busy diner, you may have a short wait, but it's always good. Alcohol is available, breakfast served 24 hours.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lola1958

Windsor, Pennsylvania, United States
“it's just that...average”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Bit pricey considering the place, big menu, but abit too big, service ok. Food average, atmosphere is ok, nothing special. Wasn't impressed

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Tracey R
Bondsville, Massachusetts
“50s Diner with great breakfast food”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

When we saw the 50s style dinner, we had to stop for breakfast. Large portions with very tasty items for a very reasonable price. The Lyndon Breakfast special included a large tomato juice for me and coffee for my wife. Breakfast link sauages were plump, pancakes were light and fluffy with great service. If I lived here, I would probably eat breakfast out more than I normally do.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Bernie O
Upstate Ny
“Not the average diner”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The first thing that grabs your attention is the dessert case. The staff is friendly and food is good. My husband had the corn and crab cream soup and the fried clams. The soup he raved about and the clam portion was large. The coleslaw had a touch of horseradish in it that made it unique. I had the greek pannini- a grilled chicken breast with fresh mozzarella, tomato and fresh basil. It had a nice blend of flavor. Unfortunately there was no room for dessert.

Visited July 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Hair in the food, no apology”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We walked in and the hostess said, "Follow me." No greeting, no smile. She didn't bother to ask how many people and we had to tell her a third was coming. The food was average; the waitress checked in only one time though we needed things. When they brought a glass of milk for my niece, there was a hair in it. When we signaled a waitress and asked for another one, she frowned, picked it up, walked away in silence. No apology or acknowledgment of what we said. She came back and I said, "You were really rude about that just now." She said, "Oh well, I said 'Sorry.'" (She hadn't). Then she walked away again. We could hear her complaining to her co-workers about being accused of being rude. No one offered us an apology or a discount. We didn't leave a tip which I've never done in my life.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank takeitlightly

Been to Lyndon Diner? Share your experiences!