“World's best coffee?”
Review of Maple Donuts - CLOSED

Maple Donuts
Reviewed November 27, 2011

The billboard on I83 northbound said "World's Best Coffee". It also said EZ off-EZ on.
It was EZ on and off, but the coffee was watery. The donuts were average. The least they could do is upgrade their coffee.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

I tried one of the original maple glazed donuts. It was incredible! Will definitely stop by here next time I'm in town.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

I love these doughnuts so much. Every single time I go by I have to stop and get some. I never sat and ate here. They have a bar where you can get coffee and such. It normally looks like the same locals come in all the time. The staff is always friendly even on doughnut day. If you haven't yet stop and get a original maple doughnut on your next time by.