“A Warm, Friendly Quick Bite”

Round The Clock Diner & Coffee
Ranked #7 of 452 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We have been voted York's #1 Restaurant, many times, for many years. We home make all of our soups, chop our own fresh salads, prepare the quickest/freshest breakfasts, sandwiches, dinners and late night meals in town.
Frederick
“A Warm, Friendly Quick Bite”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stopped here for a midnight supper after seeing a concert (separate review) at the American Music Theatre in Lancaster. This is a real diner and very cozy inside. We were seated immediately and everything on the huge menu looked good. I had a hard time deciding but kind of wanted pancakes. Hubby got a hot turkey platter with coleslaw and I got my short stack with coffee. I had a bite of his and was it savory with the chicken broth gravy and soft stuffing on it. He got half of my pancakes because they were so large. All of that for $23. Not bad for a quick bite that was needed before a long drive on a cold, dark night.

1 Thank travelkitty50

Sealy, Texas
“Excellent--highly recommend.”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Large portions, great wait staff--friendly and inviting. Nice home feel for a busy concern. I never felt rushed or that my money was more welcome than myself. Lots of seating, but parking was an issue if you drive anything larger than a small compact car.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Michael M
“Family favorite.”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is my family's choice for a quick good hot meal. Everyone has their favorite dish & I've never had any complaints from the kids, which always makes a happy house.

1 Thank LaxMom3255
West York, Pennsylvania
“Breakfast at Round the Clock”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Breakfast all day long, service is fast. Good value for your dollar. Some days parking is a challenge this place is always busy!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank PAHillbilly
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“Yummy and good price and great diner atmosphere”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

1/4/2014 quick supper with my grandgal. She wanted to sit at the counter so we did and had a great view into the kitchen. We had fun watching all the delicious-looking dishes come out. The waitresses were having fun picking up there orders so it was a bit of a show. Our waitress was very sweet and super attentive. We each just had cheeseburgers and fries which were very good. My grand daughter had a child's meal but her burger was the size of mine. Saturday supper for us - 2 cheeseburgers, generous order of hot delicious fries, I had a side of slaw and she had an apple juice and our bill was $11.03. Pretty hard to beat.

2 Thank dinerms