“Holiday stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn

BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in York

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Voorhees
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed here on 12/1/12 and had a very good experience. We found the room clean and the bed comfortable. The hotel was quiet and we had a decent breakfast at the dining area. The computer room and lobby area were nice and tidy, and the hotel was 'dressed' for the season. Not perfect in every way but still a good value in the York area for a stay. We plan on returning here in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HYKYRJOE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Doesn't look like much from the outside, but very comfortable, clean hotel. Room was comfortable, clean, business friendly. Stayed one night. Breakfast was good, staff that I dealt with very friendly. Night clerk especially helpful when I called for directions, enjoyed her humor and professionalism. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank nycgeorgian
Delaware
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I was surprised by how run down the hotel appeared. My biggest frustration was when the toilet in my room backed up Saturday morning. I was told someone would come fix it around 7:00 AM. When we returned at 4:00 PM the room had been cleaned but the toilet was still backed up. The front desk told me that they had no maintenance staff on over the weekends and that they just moved guests to other rooms when that happened. I find that to be ridiculous! The refunded me a whopping $8.00 for my trouble!?!?! Are you kidding me! I will never stay at a best western again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Meg S, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Oriordant,

Thank you for choosing Best Western Westgate Inn for your hotel and lodging needs. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back in the future when in York, PA again. Have a wonderful day.

Travelers are raving about these York hotels

Woodbridge
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Great Stay, hotel is close to everything we wanted to do and very reasonable. Breakfast is included and typical for most motels. Restaurant is next door with a lounge for a late nitecap. Would recommend this property.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Jim J
State College, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I choose to stay at this hotel on business trips between 15 and 20 times a year. The staff is excellent, the hotel is clean , kept in good repair and has good internet service . It is located within walking distance of three restaurants and whitin two miles of the mall.
My company allows me to choose the hotel that I use. I choose the WESTGATE INN.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank David H
Meg S, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the trip advisor review regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here and will come back !

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 717-767-6931.

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Megha Shah