Motel 6 York
Wingate by Wyndham York(York)(Great Value!)
$99
$83
$149
$130
Homewood
Comfort Inn & Suites - York(York)(Great Value!)
$71
$149
$112
$89
Priceline
All reviewsfree coffee in the morningwi fibudget hotelalarm clockround the clockice machinecomfortable roomother hotelsshampoodinermidnightdryerchainfurniturebaltimoreinterstateoutlets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013

While working in the area this is the second time I have stayed here and the changes since the last time are way over due the hotel was dated and needed some improvements. Location was great close to alot of restaurants and of course the Harley Davidson factory tours. When I return I probably will stay there again if I stay for an extended time again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank fireeater77
Reviewed August 25, 2013

It is enjoyable to have the new remodeled room of faux wood...hey at least it isn't carpet. The room was clean and bright. The front desk staff was very nice. There is a Starbucks and Mexican grill next door. That worked out nice for a quick meal and a good morning coffee.

It was a good experience. One of the other reviews felt unsafe there. I think all Motel 6's tend to have people who "hang" around outside. I didn't encounter that at this one. Of course that was probably just timing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank wanderingk9s
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Here for the long weekend. Evening staff was pleasant, young man morning staff seemed to take ownership when I expressed pleasure at the freshly painted and sparkling clean room; he indicated that furniture updates (needed) were scheduled soon. The hard flooring a big improvement over old stained carpet. Downsides: No decaf coffee, no shampoo, and (get this) extra charge for internet access. Only $3.50, but come on! But a decent experience, a significant price edge over competition even factoring in the need to purchase breakfast. I'd go there again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank nick55125
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Motel was clean, staff friendly, beds were comfortable it was located close to everything we needed. The Motel is in the process of remodeling after the remodeling is done I would give them a higher rating--we could not bet the price!! I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay in one of the new remodeled rooms they are nice.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rita L
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I checked in, paid cash for 5 days. Was not happy with room and didn't feel safe in this location. You know it's bad when it says low weekly rates. Lady at desk was nice, but I wanted my cash back after finding another hotel to stay in. They said they dropped the cash and didn't have enough. Took a long time and they made it hard, but finally I got my cash back. Would not recommend this motel. Other people were going to check out too. No refrig/microwave, small tv - depressing room.

Room Tip: I didn't stay, so I can't rate everything.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo