“Used to be outstanding. Now feels overpriced and average.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shangrila Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #220 of 463 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I've been here many times and have had outstanding food. Last few visits have been pretty blah and I've left feeling like I overpaid for what I got. It seems like you get less food when you eat in vs take out and the price is the same. We also waited forever on our last visit and no one ever refilled our drinks.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I didnt like the food i ordered peper steak Too salty very gross over priced

Reviewed December 23, 2011

I love chinese food and this place apparently has been awarded the best in York, I don't see how. Pricier than most local chinese places for no apparent reason, ingredients in things that usually aren't in them and the food just isn't very good. Not much else to say, I would just go somewhere else.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

The General Tso is amazing! Personally, everything I have had there is amazing!!!

Reviewed October 14, 2010

Delicious food, friendly and quick service - what more can you ask? I like this restaurant a lot and in fact am going there tonight for dinner.