“My first introduction to chopped steak - delicious!”
Review of Vito's Pizza

Vito's Pizza
Ranked #240 of 460 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Vito's Pizza was my first introduction to York, PA food and my first chopped steak. An hour after getting off the plane I was in line with my boyfriend picking up a chopped steak sub, tuna sub and pepperoni pizza to bring back for lunch.
I had been hearing about the chopped steak sub for about a year so I was quite excited about it. It lived up to the hype. The bread was crusty and chewy, generously covered with steak, onions and tomato sauce. The tuna sub was good as well. The pizza was ok. But the two subs made up for whatever the pizza was lacking.
It was a good meal. The only drawback is the amount of miles I have to cover the next time I'm in the mood for chopped steak.

1  Thank QueenCtyChick

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This place is the only place I will get a traditional stromboli!! The pizza can be hit or miss, the mozzarella sticks are great but kinda pricey. The bar is a nice place to hang out. The restaurant side can get a little crazy with teenagers, particularly after sporting events at the local schools.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

One of the best pizzas in town and friendly atmosphere. We stop in at least once a month and the place is usually full of people having a good time.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Pizza is ok. I feel like I get better value and the same taste from Digornio in the grocery store. The atmosphere is nice, but again, pizza won't blow you away.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I've been going to Vito's since I was a kid and I recently returned. Their appearance has changed a lot (for the better), but the door has not. It is classic good pizza and subs. Their onion rings are fabulous and the cheeseburger sub is great too. My only complaint... No refills on soda!

Been to Vito's Pizza? Share your experiences!