“Favorite Restaurant in York”

Crimson American Grill
Ranked #10 of 445 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Favorite Restaurant in York”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This place just feels cozy. Because the restaurant and bar areas are clearly divided it's as great a place to bring a date as it is to watch a football game. Oh and the bonus? Unlike most restaurant/bars it's quiet enough that you can hear the people you're talking to.

• Visited August 2013

United States
“Found this lovely restaurant by chance”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We passed this restaurant on our way to our hotel and since it was convenient we decided to givd it a try. We are glad we did, it was one of the highlights of our trip. Staff was attentive, food was good, choice was varied (multiple good options for a picky 8 year old), and atmosphere was wonderful. If we were in York longer we would havd definitely gone back.

• Visited July 2013
PA
“Good Choice - Just Outside York City”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is my 4th time here and decided to give a good review since I have always enjoyed it. Went with friends on s Sunday evening, not to busy (sure beats York on Friday/Saturday evenings) received above average service. Wait time was average and food was above average. Will go back again. Good food choices; seafood, pasta, steak, ribs and sandwiches/burgers. Everyone had something different tonight, baby back ribs were well cooked and falling off the bone. Soup was hot and good. Steak was prepared as ordered. The Crimson Grill Panini was very nice. No complaints here. Give the Crimson Grill a try.

• Visited August 2013
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Food was better than average”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed our meals. She got chicken parm, I got the Mahi Mahi. It was a little high priced for quality and service was acceptable.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Linda S
Manchester, Pennsylvania
“Average restaurant”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We went with another couple because the weather was warm and they have a deck. Our waiter was attentive, which was nice. The deck was ok, a bit strange as it had a large brick wall surrounding the whole thing making it seem a bit small. If the wall hadn't been there, the deck would face the parking lot, so it's understandable, but it still seemed odd.

The food is where I say this place was average. We ordered the mozzarella half moons. They were tasty, but there were four, just one each and the price was a bit high. I ordered a burger for dinner and received what looked to me like a frozen burger you would get from the grocery store. It came the way I ordered, but my husband's did not. Once I saw the burger, I was turned off. A restaurant changing the prices they were for a burger you could get at McDonald's or the grocery doesn't make me want to pay their prices.

It's an average restaurant that personally I feel you could find a better place to eat.

• Visited May 2013