“It's ok...”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“It's ok...”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Been here a couple times for appetizers and drinks. Food is nothing special but not bad, a little over priced. Drinks are decent. Service is hit or miss, typically slow and not very personable. We haven't been in the dining area for dinner but only the bar area. We go back basically since there aren't many other choices in the area.

“Do NOT eat here.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Our party of five ate here for New Years Eve 2012. Service was horrible. All five of us ordered from the special menu. My son ordered the stuffed salmon. It didn't taste like salmon, very strong & fishy tasting. Sent it back and ordered a tuna entree. Three out of the four us had our dinners taken off the bill. NY steak was POOR quality, no seasoning and grizlely. My wife ordered the broiled seafood combo. Fish was under cooked, scallops had no taste, crab cake cold in the middle. Folks, we eat our ALOT. Take my word, stay away from this Crimson. I will NOT go back. I will spend my hard earned money elsewhere.

3 Thank WeimerHeimer
York, PA
“Consistently a great place to take guests”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We visited Crimson to entertain out-of-town guests. I could honestly tell them I had never had a bad meal there. One friend had the mahi mahi with plum sauce--she thought it was delicious. I had my favorite, Crimson Chicken. Everyone enjoyed the meals. It's just a good feeling to know that taking friends out for dinner is always such an enjoyable experience there.

york
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“York Standout”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

New, well appointed, clean and upscale. Superb food, good value. convenient location with ample parking.

Visited December 2012
Wrightsville, PA
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Had family in from out of town and made reservations since none of us who are loal have dined here since they have opened. We were a party of 7 and arrived 15 minutes early.We were seated immediately and our waiter was promptly there to get us our drinks. After reading all the questionable reviews I was concerned what to expect and was pleasantly pleased with everything. We started with the crab dip which was delicious. Our salads then arrived which were very nice and then our meals. We were all very pleased with our entree's. Arrived hot, fresh, at the same time, delicious and alot of it. The birthday girl also received a free dessert. We were very pleased and will go back.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Crimson American Grill? Share your experiences!