“Very good meal”

Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
STATE COLLEGE, United States
“Very good meal”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Took a friend to dinner Sunday. The wait staff is very personable. My porterhouse was excellent. There was a good buzz to the restaurant, i.e., people were talking and having a good time but it wasn't so loud that you couldn't hear yourself. I rated it as very good only because giving five stars is only for high cuisine.

• Visited April 2013

“Excellent waitress very accommodating manager great dinner!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner with my husband and son my waitress was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. My steak was over cooked and took a while to replace because it was accidentally served to another table so the manager comped it no questions asked. I told her it wasn't necessary but it was still comped on my check. Also, there margaritas are amazing especially the frozen strawberry banana!

Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Bartenders”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The bartenders, Laura and Keith, asked my name and called me by it the entire visit. Eating alone while traveling sucks, but these two made the evening great!

Visited March 2013
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“Always delicious food and great service! :-)”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have been at this location many times and always delicious. The waitress or waiter I have had are always attentive. The bread is always fresh and yummy with that wonderful butter with sugar and cinnamon. I've had most of the meals and they are very good, I usually get the chicken and they have different options to choose from. The prices are also affordable too. Also good place for kids, there's a lot going on in the restaurant so the music and it being busy will keep them entertained. I will continue going to this restaurant when I am in the area :-)

• Visited March 2013
Central Pennsylvania
“What you expect”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Best part of the visit was our server Matt. He was pleasant and helpful. Food was ok, not great. It gets noisy so not a place to chat.

Visited March 2013

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!