“Always delicious food and great service! :-)”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #8 of 463 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have been at this location many times and always delicious. The waitress or waiter I have had are always attentive. The bread is always fresh and yummy with that wonderful butter with sugar and cinnamon. I've had most of the meals and they are very good, I usually get the chicken and they have different options to choose from. The prices are also affordable too. Also good place for kids, there's a lot going on in the restaurant so the music and it being busy will keep them entertained. I will continue going to this restaurant when I am in the area :-)

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Best part of the visit was our server Matt. He was pleasant and helpful. Food was ok, not great. It gets noisy so not a place to chat.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The wait here is unpredictable. Usually weekends are busy. The steak was fabulous and I love their baked sweet potatoes. The service is always reliable and considerate.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Convenient to our lodging.Typical Texas Roadhouse.
Does not accept reservations.When we visit PA there are usually 2 nights that we take local family to dinner.Would be nice to have reservations instead of waiting with a party of 6-8.Unfortunately,
Longhorns also has "call ahead" policy which does not always work for me.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I'm not sure if all Texas Roadhouses are as well managed as this one, but we've been here on multiple occasions over the years and have always had a good experience. Good food, good drink, good service, good location.
They even participate in community fundraisers--just ask! Kudos for consistency.