“Best pizza in York, for what that is worth”

Marino's Pizza & Pasta House
Ranked #46 of 455 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I don't know about the rest of their menu, but their pizza is the best in York. We used to prefer Mexitaly but I think we ate there too often so we swicted to Marino's. Very good, consistent pizza.

1  Thank Kevin F
There are newer reviews for Marino's Pizza & Pasta House

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Have eaten here numerous times and have never been disappointed. Really good pasta, soups and sandwiches.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Great place for pizza and other great food. Service is usaually good but they need to serve the beer in real glass mugs not PLASTIC!!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I can't really review this place on any other food other than their pizza. But their pizza is absolutely the best in York! The atmosphere and environment is clean and comfortable...and the pizza is GREAT!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I have been to this wonderful restaurant several times and every time they exceed my expectations. The pizza is so fresh tasting as well as my favorite Chicken Cacciatore.

Truly a home cooking kinda feel of a meal.

Been to Marino's Pizza & Pasta House? Share your experiences!