“One of the best !”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #67 of 463 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been to a number of Outback restaurants but this is one of the better ones. The 9oz sirloin was perfectly cooked and the accompanying shrimp and scallops were also perfectly prepared. My baked potato was just right and the chopped salad was very nice. Service was prompt and personable. Overall a very nice dining experience.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Chicken on Barbie is usually excellent. Waluby Darn is my favorite alcoholic beverage. Ribeyes are good but done ness is not consistent. medium well is sometimes blood red and sometimes overlooked.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Recently visited Outback again after a long absence... based on word of mouth that quality had declined. Pleasantly surprised... everything seemed top notch. Blooming onion was spot on. I enjoyed the prime rib finished over the grill and couldn't get over the flavors. Garlic mashed potatoes were very good. My only minor complaint is that the bread could have been a bit warmer. Other members of my party, a couple of whom often bring home leftovers from any restaurant we go to, left with clean plates. Attentive yet not overbearing service made us want to return again.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We ordered online two meals. We asked for extra butter, salad dressing, etc as well as some special instructions. When we arrived for pickup at exactly the time designated, they were there and ready to go. I have never eaten food to go from OutBack but it was as delicious as if we had dined in.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Loved the coconut shrimp platter. The dinner was good and hot and the service was very good. Also, place to sit and enjoy.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!