“Expensive but excellent food, services varies among servers”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #64 of 455 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Chicken on Barbie is usually excellent. Waluby Darn is my favorite alcoholic beverage. Ribeyes are good but done ness is not consistent. medium well is sometimes blood red and sometimes overlooked.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Recently visited Outback again after a long absence... based on word of mouth that quality had declined. Pleasantly surprised... everything seemed top notch. Blooming onion was spot on. I enjoyed the prime rib finished over the grill and couldn't get over the flavors. Garlic mashed potatoes were very good. My only minor complaint is that the bread could have been a bit warmer. Other members of my party, a couple of whom often bring home leftovers from any restaurant we go to, left with clean plates. Attentive yet not overbearing service made us want to return again.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We ordered online two meals. We asked for extra butter, salad dressing, etc as well as some special instructions. When we arrived for pickup at exactly the time designated, they were there and ready to go. I have never eaten food to go from OutBack but it was as delicious as if we had dined in.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Loved the coconut shrimp platter. The dinner was good and hot and the service was very good. Also, place to sit and enjoy.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My 12 yr old daughter picked Outback Steakhouse for our Mom & Me dinner out because she liked it so much before when she was a few yrs younger. We both enjoyed the Blooming Onion-it was nice & hot & tasted wonderful. She got steak & I got ribs & we both enjoyed the food a lot. Our server was very good, checked back often & was exceptionally kind to my daughter. We will almost definately go there again when the next girls day occurs in a few months.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!