“Clean plates...”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
York, Pennsylvania
“Clean plates...”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Recently visited Outback again after a long absence... based on word of mouth that quality had declined. Pleasantly surprised... everything seemed top notch. Blooming onion was spot on. I enjoyed the prime rib finished over the grill and couldn't get over the flavors. Garlic mashed potatoes were very good. My only minor complaint is that the bread could have been a bit warmer. Other members of my party, a couple of whom often bring home leftovers from any restaurant we go to, left with clean plates. Attentive yet not overbearing service made us want to return again.

• Visited September 2012

Pennsylvania
“Curbside service”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We ordered online two meals. We asked for extra butter, salad dressing, etc as well as some special instructions. When we arrived for pickup at exactly the time designated, they were there and ready to go. I have never eaten food to go from OutBack but it was as delicious as if we had dined in.

Visited September 2012
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Loved the coconut shrimp platter. The dinner was good and hot and the service was very good. Also, place to sit and enjoy.

Visited March 2012
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My 12 yr old daughter picked Outback Steakhouse for our Mom & Me dinner out because she liked it so much before when she was a few yrs younger. We both enjoyed the Blooming Onion-it was nice & hot & tasted wonderful. She got steak & I got ribs & we both enjoyed the food a lot. Our server was very good, checked back often & was exceptionally kind to my daughter. We will almost definately go there again when the next girls day occurs in a few months.

Visited August 2012
York, Pennsylvania
“Great value”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Outback in York has very reasonable prices with good quality food and service. I've never been disappointed. Outback is our first choice for a mid-week dinner out.

Visited July 2012

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!