If I went back, I would not come early in the morning planning to snow-tube until check-in time. We arrived around 10:00 am and tried to check-in. They told us where we could pick up our tubing tickets so we could start, but to come back at 3:00 for the room (it wasn't ready yet). I wasn't expecting it to be ready at 10:00. The problem was that it was REALLY cold that day and there wasn't really a good place to warm up. They had fire pits, but they were very smokey and it was still pretty cold. We were happy when Knickers pub opened so we could warm up, get lunch, and yummy hot chocolate. If we went again, I would come at check-in time. Another issue we had is that I had requested a cot in our room for my son and I was told before I booked the reservation by the manager that they could provide an air mattress, no problem. But when I confirmed my reservation the night before and asked about the air mattress, I was told "we will mark it on your account, but nothing is guaranteed". Then after I checked in and there was no mattress, I called down to the front desk and was told, "they bring them around after all the rooms are cleaned." So by about 7:30 that night I called again to check on the air mattress and was told "we'll see what we can do". They brought me an air mattress, dropped off the sheets and bedding (I made the bed myself). The bed deflated before my son got back from night tubing. If I came back I would bring my own air mattress.
Other than those issues, it was really nice. We had a king suite, it was roomy and clean. There was no room safe and the sliding door between the bedroom and living room does not lock. When I asked about storing my luggage when we arrived, they said they didn't really have any place to put it, it was probably safer in the car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- York Pennsylvania's Premier Hotel and ResortWith more than 100 guest rooms and a smoke-free environment, Heritage Hills Resort, in York, Pennsylvania, offers hotel accommodations ideal for family and group vacations, weddings, business and association meetings and extended stays. Located just minutes from major throughways, Interstate 83 and Route 30, the Resort is centrally located in beautiful South Central Pennsylvania, complete with many on-site “park and play” recreational activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hills Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Heritage Hills Golf Hotel York
- Heritage Hills Hotel
- Heritage Hills Resort