Otherwise it was a small room at a high price. I've been to a Super Eight that had larger, better-appointed rooms.
The highlight, which I'll detail more on the restaurant page, is that we got room service from Knickers Pub. After trying to get through twice, they sent the food up very quickly and the price was reasonable for room service.
There was a microwave that didn't work and a fridge so small we could not even put bottled water in it without jamming it into the door. Who makes a fridge where stuff rolls out of it?
Another thing is not providing enough towels - two queen-sized beds and only two large (and I say large with a grin) towels?
We had to go due to a soccer tournament, hope we won't be forced to go back. PA Classics should rethink what hotels they recommend (and it was far from the games - thanks for that!). This was by no means a resort (except for the food!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- York Pennsylvania's Premier Hotel and ResortWith more than 100 guest rooms and a smoke-free environment, Heritage Hills Resort, in York, Pennsylvania, offers hotel accommodations ideal for family and group vacations, weddings, business and association meetings and extended stays. Located just minutes from major throughways, Interstate 83 and Route 30, the Resort is centrally located in beautiful South Central Pennsylvania, complete with many on-site “park and play” recreational activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Hills Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hills Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Heritage Hills Golf Hotel York
- Heritage Hills Hotel
- Heritage Hills Resort