All reviews front desk pool and hot tub cracker barrel hotel is conveniently located waffle iron room was clean and comfortable pleasant stay nice breakfast bagels staff was friendly heather ruby baltimore mattress microwave chain housekeeper
Reviewed April 4, 2017

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Tony N Myriam R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, York, PA, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, conveniently located with reasonable rates however one of the beds in our suite was extremely squeaky. I notified the front office who indicated they had no other room to move us to. The maintenance guy looked at and basically said there is nothing that can be done because the frame is going bad. SO.... Squeak, squeak, squeak all evening and night. It kept me awake making my stay so far very unpleasant.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
CarlsonRezidor, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, York, PA, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Thank you for reaching out to us. It is good to know that you were delighted with the hotel. On the other hand, we apologize for the multiple issues you've encountered with regards to the condition of your bed at that time. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure situation like this won't happen again in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

The Country Inn & Suites in York is a nice budget hotel with amenities that would be consistent with its class. Rooms are clean and comfortable, and I enjoyed the included breakfast. However, what made a difference in our experience was the prompt response and attentiveness of the manager, Mr. Tony Reyes.

My son and I stayed overnight at this hotel to attend a robotics tournament. When we returned back home, my son recognized that his chemistry class binder was missing. I sent an email to the hotel after midnight and I received a reply early in the morning from Mr. Reyes, giving us the good news that they have the binder. Upon filling and faxing a return service form, he FEDEXed the binder, and we had it the next day! My son and I are very grateful for the great service we received. I will definitely return back to stay at the Country Inn & Suites!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

For how small this hotel is, I was pleased with it, overall. Check-in was a breeze, hotel room was spotless. The shower is small, so if you are a tall person, you will have to duck down. There are USB ports on either side of the bed which is really nice. Doesn't take up all of the outlets. The wifi worked well. Very small lobby to spend time in. The pool and the hot tub were functional, however the hot tub water looked rough. My daughter enjoyed the pool. Beds were not as comfortable IF you have back issues like I do. My wife liked the beds. Very easy checkout. They even accommodated our group by moving breakfast earlier since our group had to be another location by 7am. Nice place.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Tony N Myriam R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, York, PA, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

We will never stay here again. I should have had an indication when I called daily to try to get a second night added to our stay. Since I was calling daily, after a couple days, those who answered the phone were rude and annoyed by my calls. Then when we stayed we did not have a good experience. The only reason I gave it a poor rather the lowest rating was because of the manager who did actually get us another night as soon as it was available. Otherwise, the worst experience I've ever had at a hotel. Both nights I needed more towels and wash cloths but they could only reluctantly give me one since they didn't have any more clean. Then our group was blamed for trashing their dining area...not true. Someone from our group even offered to take out the garbage we had in there from the take out. We were also blamed for our children in the group being loud and running around all night...also not true. Our group's children were in our rooms by 9 pm due to our schedule for the following days. Also we all had to be at our event by 7am so no breakfast since their breakfast didn't start until 7am. Walls were thin and you can hear many noises including the room above you showering. I am usually pretty tolerant and understanding but this place doesn't deserve it.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Tony N Myriam R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, York, PA, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your concerns with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.