“Very good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

The food is fresh, the people are nice, great value and beautiful
Decor. Here's when you know the place is good. They bring house made chips and salsa to the table, then offer to make guacamole from scratch tableside - which is amazing!

5  Thank Broadspectrum

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is by far the best restaurant in York!!! All is fresh, and made to order. I have been going there for 2 years and will never stop. I am also proud to tell every soul I encounter about this place. The portions are large and you get way more than your money's worth. I also take clients there, friends, family etc. I have also seen the kitchen and its spotless.....to me that says alot!! The staff is more than friendly and accomodating. The manager is the best!!!!

7  Thank Melanie718
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The food, beverages and staff ROCK! This place was a complete surprise being located next to our hotel

4  Thank har1ey_gir1
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

For the person who put this restaurant as "terrible", go back to Taco Bell because that is where you'll find the so-called 'food' that you are looking for.

For everyone else who enjoys authentic southwestern/Mexican/Spanish food, then this is the place you want to go to eat in the area. I eat there at least once every two weeks and have never had a bad meal or service. The margaritas are fantastic and strong, the food is extremely delicious and the made-on-the-spot guacamole is to die for.

I've tried almost every single dish that the cooks have to offer and I have yet to eat anything I didn't like, unlike the last time I went to taco bell and had to hit up the bathroom all night.

I guarantee that this will turn into one of your favorite places to eat as soon as you enter through the door.

4  Thank EastcoastBK
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We took a chance in the little town of York/Hallem, PA looking for a meal to satisfy us for a 3 hr car ride … and it was excellent! Fun and authentic, Mexican teenage girls crowding the ladies room during a big party, excellent tableside guacamole. My shrimp fajita taco salad was packed with shrimp and was very good, my partner's chicken taco salad was excellent as well. Wait staff was friendly and helpful plus the food came quickly and was hot which is always a good thing!

5  Thank MargaritaMom2010