“A great place to stay in York”
Review of Courtyard York

Courtyard York
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in York
Norcross, Georgia
“A great place to stay in York”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is a very new Courtyard property with one of the updated reception areas, free wi fi in the room and lobby area and a free business center. The front desk staff was so nice and accommodating. When there was a problem with one of the computers in the business center they came over and fixed it immediately. There is also a nice shopping center about 1/4 mile away with several restaurants. When we are back in the area we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TDGeorgia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have stayed at this property twice and both times my experience was great. The hotel itself is clean, has a pool/fitness center, bar ( closes at ten unfortunately), and fire pit. It's in a great location...right off route thirty and within walking distance to a few chain restaurants ( breakfast in the hotel itself is good though). What really makes this Hotel standout is the staff. Everyone my family and I interacted with were not only pleasant but went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. This includes everyone from the front desk staff to the bartender to the cleaning staff to the workers at the restaurant in the morning. They were beyond pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Chris0907
Washington, DC
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Thanks so much for a great stay--came in last weekend for our cousin's graduation. Greeted by Brian and earlier on the phone by a LOVELY woman who confirmed our two rooms, crib, etc. This hotel is terrific, clean, fantastically accomodating. Really glad we were able to see that this was the place to stay in york, PA. KUDOS btw to the fantastic women running the breakfast restaurant on Sunday morning. Amazingly professional, sweet and totally full of GRACE UNDER PRESSURE! They were so kind and patient with all of the visitors that morning. Great rooms, great property and would stay again. Thanks for everything! our ONLY complaint--loud wedding crashers upstairs but had nothing to do with the hotel.

Room Tip: We have three kiddos and reccommend a corner room
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DCSteph
Montville, New Jersey
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stay at a lot of Marriott hotels - this was one of the best.

The staff is super friendly & helpful. The staff at the Breakfast area REALLY hustle to get the orders out quickly and accurately.

Rooms are super clean, fresh - great beds & pristine bathroom.

Definitely a keeper

Room Tip: We were upgraded to larger suite with 2 queen beds, on the 3rd floor (near the elevator) - 319
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tom_B_NJ
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed on the 4th floor, view of the courtyard. Nightly fire in the fire pit that many people enjoyed. Close to HWY 30. We trailered the motorcycle here and although there was no trailer parking spots...management was OK with us taking 4 spots horizontally. Small pool and whirlpool here if you want. The rooms were large and updated shower/bath with a large ledge which I had never seen.
York does not have much but the HD plant and is located between Gettysburg and Lancaster County...but if we needed a nice clean quiet motel...we would definitely stay here.
Our 'rate' came with breakfast coupons and our only negative comment would be their 'cafe' food was a bit subpar from other Marriotts. They substituted some of the meats on our order and actually got our order wrong both mornings. Staff was helpful and pleasant though.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank KraZe47
Greenbelt, Maryland
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My first impression lead me to believe this was a brand new hotel. I was surprised that it had been open for two years. I liked the 1st floor layout. The lobby had 4 distinct areas - a meeting space, a dining space, a relaxing space, and an internet space. Outside, there were a couple group sitting areas including a nice firepit in the evening. I didn't get a chance to use the pool or gym - but I looked in and they looked clean. I didn't eat there either because the dining area was packed. I"m taking that as a good sign. My room was very clean. Had a king size bed with nice pillows - which is one of my pet peeves. I like them "medium", not too hard, not too soft. The little personal contact with the staff was very polite. I did have occasion to observe other staff/guest interaction and was impressed with how the problem was resolved.

Room Tip: The elevators are very slow. My room was across from the stairwell so I used the stairs instead.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Heidi C
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights on business. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and the hotel gym has new equipment and is spacious. Shops and restaurants are near-by. My only feedback is that the wi-fi could be faster. Overall, had a great stay and will return.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business