“Comfortable and Clean Hotel in York”
Review of Courtyard York

Courtyard York
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in York
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Very comfortable and clean hotel in York. It is about a 10 minute drive on the highway from the hospital. Otherwise, it is close to restaurants, easy to access from the highway. Mostly, we loved that it was very clean, spacious (even the basic rooms!), and very comfortable. Only downside is that I did not notice a complimentary breakfast. We recommend to anyone staying in York who did not need the complimentary breakfast.

Tip: We booked on Priceline for a very good Express Deal.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank KateNYC25

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and well organized. The hair dryer hangs in a black bag in the closet where the iron and ironing board are. Lacking are hooks to hang your clothes on while showering. There is only a double-hook next to the shower door; there is no hook on the bathroom door. I carry a large white S-hook in my purse in case a restroom stall doesn't have a hook from which my purse can hang. I bought the hook at Home Depot in the outdoor flowers department. I think the next time that I know I will be staying in a hotel, I will include a wreath hanger packed just along the short side of my luggage so I can hang it over the bathroom door. The staff was wonderful; cheery and very helpful. I used one of their computers in the lobby. I didn't eat there. The pool is very nice. It's 4-foot deep; I forget how long.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank CountingBlessings
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Courtyard was truly a great choice. This was by far one of the nicest and cleanest hotels that I've ever been to! Bathroom was well designed and extremely clean. The hotel staff was great.

In a great location with a few shops and Walmart around the corner. Great restaurants are only a few miles away!

The only pet peeve I have is that I wanted to stay an extra night and it was sold out!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank NeatFreak25
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

A brand new property, this courtyard was an excellent choice in the York, PA area. The rooms were great, stand in showers, quite (even the one next to the elevator), the beds relaxing (I slept great every night). You can't go wrong here. Price was a bit high, but for me, when on business, I'll pay a higher price than to sacrifice my health because the rest I need after a long day. The bad economy is causing a lot of hotels to take shortcuts in staff, maintenance, cleanliness but their rates remain high, it's a no brainer when you come across a hotel like this in a town like York. Hands down this property puts major city Marriott properties to shame.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank GaryKlimeck
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The staff is great. Everything is clean and modern, but my room located close to Concord Rd. was a bit noisy as the road is often used by trucks delivering goods to the rear of stores located nearby. There are restaurants and stores within walking distance.

Room Tip: Ask for a room farther away from Concord Rd. for a quieter night.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TaffiePa
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel to meet family and celebrate our Christmas together. There were a total of 5 rooms booked with 11 adults, and 4 children. The hotel is very well kept and the staff were all extremely friendly. Especially the front desk manager, it was a pleasure dealing with her! It is also a good location, close to shopping and restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank goingbeachy
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My boyfriend and I stay here everytime we are in York for the TCA convention. Great service, excellent staff, clean rooms...what more could I ask for?! It's nice staying at a "newer" hotel in York....many of the hotels there are older. It's close to a great roadhouse restaurant and shopping!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business