“Greatest Customer Service”

Ranked #13 of 25 Hotels in York
Jackson, New Jersey
“Greatest Customer Service”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel for a month on business. The time spent was great. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. Roooms were great. Shalonda, the hotel attendent was fabulous. Due to the overall customer service, I will always look for a Courtyard Marriott to stay in.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
East Worcester, New York
Reviewed October 16, 2011

nice and clean hotel,very accomadating staff as well as friendly.pool was cool ,inside, and clean.the hottub was way to bleached and caused myself and wife to choke!fitness center and buisness center were all up to par.each bed had FIVE pillows.great sleep!would def. stay again,easy walking dis. to eat and shop.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank subway615
Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We took a chance on this hotel and we were very happy. It has the new lobby. The front desk clerk greeted us as soon as we entered and the night manager came up and introduced himself.

We had a terrific room, very quiet, very clean. The lobby was beautiful and there were having a networking night at the hotel but you could not even tell. Internet was fast. Newspapers were good. Coffee was fresh.

This is a great hotel for business, families or vacations.

This is one of our favourites.

Room Tip: Ask for the front of the hotel and ask for a room far from the elevators.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Donald N
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I wanted to thank the staff for what has been one of my favorite stays in a very long time. I am a business traveler, who spends anywhere from 45 to 50 weeks of hotel travel per year. My stay in York started with a warm hello from Tina at the front desk, and ended with a clean and comfortable room coupled with hospitality from Tara and Sherri in the Bistro. Upon check in I noticed that Tina was overwhelmed with a line filled with anxious customers. She was very professional and personable with each check in, while being efficient and multitasking. She happened to hear my co worker and I dialoguing about how I routinely skip breakfast in the mornings. She WOW'ed me by mentioning how important breakfast was and offered me a coupon to enjoy a meal "on the house!" The next day I made a purchase from the Market and Tina confidently addressed me by my name and asked would you like to bill this to my room-AND she knew the room number! I was so impressed that not only did she remember my name, but my room number; again WOW! For breakfast Tara and Sherri have also made sure that my quick morning meals were delightful. So many times in our industry our customers take the time to complain, but compliments are not so easily given. Thank you for hiring the perfect staff to ensure the success of your newly opened hotel. Congratulations!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank Prettyboi_slym
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 18, 2011

We stayed only one night but the stay was outstanding. We had large clean rooms. The foyer was comfortable and included a bar/restaurant open all night. The bar even served Starbucks drinks. The kids loved the pool spa room and we all found it relaxing. They even have a well designed out door patio off the pool for outdoors relaxing.

Only down side was they promised us rooms next door to our other room when we booked. But upon arrival we were at different ends of the hallway. Good thing it was my parents and not my children in the other room.

Convenient location.. Close to the highway and we found a papa johns and Perkins only 5 minutes away.

Very modern hotel from the rooms to the touch LCD in the foyer.
I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Be sure to be incessant at booking for what you want in a room.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Wesley W
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Great staff, clean, new, fabulous outdoor space, esy to get to off highway. We stayed here while going to baseball tourney in Hershey. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and spacious and the lobby and outdoor space is awesome. We enjoyed a fun outdoor gathering using grill and outdoor seating. Fabulous!

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank NMadoo
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This is one of the most friendly Courtyards I have ever been to. Every square foot of this property is clean and Tara makes the best Starbucks Caramel Macchiato in the world. Also has a couple of cool books on the history of York, PA in the lobby that I took the time to read. Needless to say, I will be a repeat customer.

Fun private courtyard (no pun intended) in the back, they allow you to grill and there is a fire pit and patio as well. A few us us played Wiffle Ball and catch with a football.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business