“Worth a trip to the strip”
Review of Bistro 19 - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bistro 19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Worth a trip to the strip”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere has cool vibe. Lots of great beer choices. Service was friendly and prompt. The dinner specials for or evening were fantastic...all the fish on the menu was trailed as well. Done perfectly! Its worth the money. Enjoy.

• Visited April 2013

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Server needs another job”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I came to eat here last Friday and were very disappointed. I hate to base a rating on the server, but since I have experience as a server I realize how much of a role they play in the general dining experience. When we walked in we were greeted by a friendly waitress who seated us, but then it went downhill. The waiter is either new or just stinks at this job, but it left a bad taste in both of our mouths. The server took our order and brought the food to our table, but after that we never saw him again till after we paid our check. I realized I needed more sauce for my dry chicken gyro within the first minute it arrived, but it got cold sitting there for almost 10 minutes why I waited to even see our server to ask for more so I ended up walking back to the kitchen and asking one of the servers who was standing there if I could have more sauce. I also had to walk up to the bar to ask for another beer because mine had been empty since I got my food and our server never came back. We were both pretty unhappy when we were totally done eating and ready to go and STILL hadn't seen our server and had to ask another server for our check. After she came back and took our credit card and processed it then our server came and checked on us. I really think there should be some customer service training for the servers here, but I was not impressed enough to come back and try again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kelly F
York, Pennsylvania
“Good Food, Nice Place”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

It has been a couple of years since we dined at Bistro 19. The restaurant is attractive and small. Our server was very pleasant. The food was good. We all found our meat to be on the tough side although the flavor of the sauce and the shrimp were very good. Dessert was excellent. Price wise it ran to a little over $100 for two people which included two entrees, one dessert and one glass of wine.

• Visited February 2013
“great place”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Food was good the beer selection sucks. want for open mic night on a tuesday night. The people that played and sang. wer awesome . I will go back get there early if you want to sit at the bar. Chicken egg rolls wer so good and the seared tuna was done perfect

Red Lion, Pennsylvania
“Great Bistro”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Bistro 19 has a great menu variety. Some of them had a Southern touch, which I loved. Nothing like some comfort food. Their brunch buffet on Sundays was a very pleasant surprise. Their waffles are AMAZING and are actually made with beer. A lot of their other breakfast items are made from scratch and this makes a big difference. If you are into the music scene, then they always have local bands playing on the weekend nights. Enjoy!

• Visited April 2012