“Amazing!!!”

Deli of Italy
Ranked #73 of 460 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 4, 2011

This place has amazing sandwichs... I love the slice of heaven! All the meats and cheeses are delicious! The mozzarella is the best I have ever had! And the special dressing... Soooo good! Everytime I eat here I shed a tear of joy! You have to try it!

Reviewed June 21, 2011

You can get fabulous subs at this restaurant made with authentic Italian cold cuts, fresh mozzarella, etc. They also offer gluten free sub rolls - yay!- and the staff is knowledgable about GF dining needs. It's a little bit higher priced than the typical sub shop, but worth it for the quality. The counter staff is quite friendly.

Reviewed November 6, 2009

I've been hearing about this place and finally got to go. I was very impressed! The lady behind the counter was so friendly! I came with a large group during the busy lunch hour and she was nice enough to explain the menu to us. They have all the typical subs but they make them with real Italian meats and cheeses like fresh mozzarella and prosciutto. I can't wait to go back and try everything!

Been to Deli of Italy? Share your experiences!