“Nice setting, good food”
Review of Knickers Pub

Knickers Pub
Ranked #43 of 452 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Good friends. Good times. Pull up a bar stool at Knickers Pub, overlooking the golf course at Heritage Hills. With its pub-style cuisine and extensive drink menu, it's sure to satisfy every taste bud. Relax with friends by the large screen TV or try your hand at shuffleboard. With water features and sunny views of the course, the patio at Knickers has the county's best outdoor seating in the summer. Live entertainment draws a large crowd to the fresh air and stunning views of the golf course. It's a favorite spot among locals and out of town guests alike!
York, Pennsylvania
“Nice setting, good food”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I liked the location, has a nice view of the golf course, and the food and decor was cozy. Good beer too.

Visited February 2013

Pennsylvania
“Food overcooked and Breakfast Yougurt expired”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Was staying at the Heritage Hills Resort for a week and went to Knickers everyday for breakfast and two times for dinner. Each morning, I noticed the yougurt has expired and each morning I told the server. They promptly took my yougurt away but did not replace the stash....everyday from Tues - Friday.

The Calamari I ordered at dinner was wayyyy over-cooked but the service was fine. I had to return the meal and went upstairs to Ironwoods.

Will not be going back and certainly would not stay at a hotel that did not mandate that every perishable item was quality and date checked before serving it to their guests

Visited January 2013
york pa
“Most accommodating”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We decided to try Knickers when we had problems making reservations for another restaurant. I asked for a table of 8 for a birthday celebration and we were given the exact table that we wanted. The food was amazing, the service was excellent and the portions were huge. Everyone was so friendly and couldn't be any more helpful.

I have to quickly give a little background as to why we chose this restaurant. We actually tried to make reservations or at least a call ahead seating a day before our meal because my dad has some physical limitations and needs some specific accommodations. I first phoned another restaurant in York and was told that we would need to simply do call ahead like everyone else and they could not give us any special preference with the accommodations we needed. When I phoned "Ben" from Knickers he could not have been any more friendlier. He gave us the exact table we wanted in a well lit area and really went out of his way to make my dad and our entire party feel special and like they wanted our business.
Thanks Knickers - we WILL return again and again

• Visited January 2013
Clinton, New Jersey
“Best part of staying at the HH Resort”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food was excellent, even as room service. We had the bbq pork panini and a cheddarwurst, as well as really really good onion rings.

Even if we end up staying somewhere else next time in York, we'll drive to Knickers Pub to get some really good food.

Visited December 2012
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
“Tremendous atmosphere but flavorless bar food”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is a great property and the patio is a wonderful place to eat. The inside is actually a little musty and the food is very bland bar food. The service is very good though. When the manager asked if I liked a new menu item I was trying, I answered him honestly and he immediately replaced my meal with something else.

Visited August 2012