“Awesome Hotel”
Review of Hampton Inn York

Hampton Inn York
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in York
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean, comfortable and relaxing experience. I wished I could take the bed and pillows home with me and talk about starting your morning off with a great breakfast!!! This is my choice of hotels from now on.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer F

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I can't believe the great reviews people are giving this place. Clearly y'all don't get out much. I found not one but 2 dirty socks that belong to other people under the furniture and there is pee at the base of our toilet! I had to go buy bleach. I'd move hotels but the homestead inn is booked and I'm stuck here. They didn't bother changing our sheets and made my bed with a sock in it! Srsly I'm sickened.

2  Thank raven247
MPaniagua, General Manager at Hampton Inn York, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing the Hampton Inn York. We’re sorry to hear you encountered housekeeping problems. Dirty rooms are not typical at our hotel, and we appreciate that you brought this to our attention. We welcome you in the future to bring issues like this to our attention while you are with us. We certainly would have taken immediate action had we known this had occurred as our goal is to maintain the highest housekeeping standards and your 100% satisfaction guarantee. We would love to make this up to you! Please give us a second chance if you visit our area in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I recently booked two rooms at this hotel, and what a pleasure it was. The rooms are spacious and well appointed with modern fixtures and furnishings. The check in process was quick and efficient. To top it off, the complimentary breakfast was very good. If you're in the York area and looking for a hotel, you won't go wrong by choosing this one.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I are staying at this Hotel for 6 weeks. The room is very nice; King bed that's very comfortable, couch, desk and wardrobe and TV. Very nice bathroom also There isn't a kitchen but it does have a small frig. and microwave. They serve a very nice and varied breakfast each morning and a few nights a week they have hot soup and cookies set out in the evening. The staff has been just wonderful, ready to meet every need we have and always very pleasant. The whole building is very well taken care of, as are the rooms very clean. It's very well located for shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sunigrl
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We really enjoyed our brief stay. The lobby area has been redone and is cozy. The breakfast has oatmeal with topping of mixed nuts, dried fruits, brown sugar and cinnamon. They have 2 waffle makers! Fresh fruits and much more! The coffee/tea/hot chocolate bar was great in the evening for the kids. I loved the sugar free hot chocolate that was provided! The room was clean, as was the bathroom. It is a non-smoking hotel-great for allergy/asthma sufferers. I tend to like a firmer mattress, this one was soft and squishy comfortable and I slept really well! I will definitely be back!

1  Thank Amy G
Reviewed November 28, 2013

My wife and I have stayed in numerous Hampton Inns and this was one of the best. We arrived late afternoon on a Saturday, had a fast and convenient check-in, and was assigned a clean, comfortable king room with a sofa. It was a no problem stay. Next door is a Texas-style family steak restaurant. It was crowded on a Saturday but very convenient. Good food, also. Once again, Hampton Inn delivered with it usual no problem rooms.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lacymay
MPaniagua, General Manager at Hampton Inn York, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Great to hear we are at the top of your list! We certainly strive to make sure your stay is free of stress with a clean, comfortable room and excellent service. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn York and we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

My friend and I have used this hotel twice on a girl's overnight shopping trip. We don't drive far...just from Baltimore...but this place is such a nice relaxing place to prop up our feet and enjoy a glass of wine after shopping all day...why go home??? We enjoy how close it is to so many places to shop, including the mall just a short walk away. Our dinner are always at the Texas Roadhouse right next to their parking lot. We enjoy the nightly cookies and free breakfast every trip!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank dosumd

We are a shopper's dream. Our front door is just steps away from the mall which proves to be very convenient around this time of year! Of course once you are done with all that shopping the Hampton Inn is a perfect place to relax. Happy to hear you made it back again this year. Enjoy your holiday season!