“Questionable”
Review of Hampton Inn York

Hampton Inn York
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in York
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff was accommodating. The internet service in the lobby was extremely slow which was frustrating. A staff member said she would look into it but I was never notified as to when any adjustments, if any, were made. Food was typical for morning hotel breakfasts. Food was fresh and counters were kept clean and filled. Complimentary snacks were offered to guests in the evenings. Hotel was fairly quiet. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms were very clean. I question the fact that, twice a year, when our event occurs in York, the rates go up significantly. I, as well as my colleagues, although we had a pleasant stay, are considering other hotels due to rates for future visits to our conventions.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lawrence N
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn York

Reviewed April 22, 2013

A very friendly and welcoming hotel. One of the best places to stay. Great work out area and of course free breakfast and evening snacks. Rooms have plenty of room and fridge and microwave. Bathrooms are roomy and clean. Staff is very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was my first time staying at Hampton Inns and everything was better then what I was expecting, just right and nice. This is want you should get when you stay overnight and I will be staying more in Hampton Inns in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Always a pleasure staying at a Hampton Inn but the one in York, PA has been the best so far! Great price, friendly staff, clean accomodations and wonderful breakfast! Very family friendly. Just remember if you are looking to use the pool you will need to go in warmer weather. So much to do and see in York, Pa. The Hampton Inn is located in a great place. Looking for some good food? go right next store to "The RoadHouse". Great staff and great food there too!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor were very quiet and came with a nice view of York.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sue V
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The hotel staff were very accomodating to our swim team. Anything we needed they were able to help with. They allowed us to use their lobby and conference room for our meals as a team, and offered to help. They were friendly and didn't seem to mind the crowd. The check in / out process was quick and easy.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I just wanted to say what a fabulous staff that this hotel has Im just going to mention a few names that I can remember, Marci,Maria,Natalie,Noel and Connie. This staff went out of their way to find me resturants,things to do in the area as well as a local casino where I could play black jack. It is such a pleasurable experience spending the holiday with such nice and cordial people.I was amazed when the staff even washed,dryed and folded my laundry I have never had this type of service even staying at First Class 5 star Hilton hotel. I will absolutely reccomend this hotel to everyone that I know! This hotel staff should travel the world to show people how to treat their guest!!

Room Tip: My room was very spaciuos as well as spotless and well maintained.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Bernard K
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I choose this hotel because it was literally one minute away from my business destination. The room was comfortable and clean, the staff helpful and the breakfast selection pretty good. The atmosphere in the lobby during breakfast was quiet but friendly, plenty of room for guests to spread out. Some hotel breakfast areas are noisy and cramped. It snowed unexpectedly the night of my visit and I was grateful that the Texas Roadhouse was right next door for dinner.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business