“Best place to stay in York, PA!”
Review of Hampton Inn York

Hampton Inn York
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in York
New Jersey
“Best place to stay in York, PA!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Always a pleasure staying at a Hampton Inn but the one in York, PA has been the best so far! Great price, friendly staff, clean accomodations and wonderful breakfast! Very family friendly. Just remember if you are looking to use the pool you will need to go in warmer weather. So much to do and see in York, Pa. The Hampton Inn is located in a great place. Looking for some good food? go right next store to "The RoadHouse". Great staff and great food there too!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor were very quiet and came with a nice view of York.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sue V

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The hotel staff were very accomodating to our swim team. Anything we needed they were able to help with. They allowed us to use their lobby and conference room for our meals as a team, and offered to help. They were friendly and didn't seem to mind the crowd. The check in / out process was quick and easy.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Boynton Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I just wanted to say what a fabulous staff that this hotel has Im just going to mention a few names that I can remember, Marci,Maria,Natalie,Noel and Connie. This staff went out of their way to find me resturants,things to do in the area as well as a local casino where I could play black jack. It is such a pleasurable experience spending the holiday with such nice and cordial people.I was amazed when the staff even washed,dryed and folded my laundry I have never had this type of service even staying at First Class 5 star Hilton hotel. I will absolutely reccomend this hotel to everyone that I know! This hotel staff should travel the world to show people how to treat their guest!!

Room Tip: My room was very spaciuos as well as spotless and well maintained.
3 Thank Bernard K
Hoboken, New Jersey
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I choose this hotel because it was literally one minute away from my business destination. The room was comfortable and clean, the staff helpful and the breakfast selection pretty good. The atmosphere in the lobby during breakfast was quiet but friendly, plenty of room for guests to spread out. Some hotel breakfast areas are noisy and cramped. It snowed unexpectedly the night of my visit and I was grateful that the Texas Roadhouse was right next door for dinner.

1 Thank willobee
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 26, 2013

When traveling on business, there is always something you forget. I forgot to print out two presentations for my clients. When I tried to use the business center, I was unable to access my account files (not their fault). Becka and Maria were working the front desk and asked if I needed help. When I told them what I needed, they said they would try their computer to see if it helped. It did and I was able to get the presentations printed out. They then suggested that I needed a fresh cookie as some 'comfort food.' They went out of their way to make sure my business trip was a success. I will definitely stay there every time I come to the area!

Room Tip: King Bed with sleeper sofa, desk, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, iron and board is the way to...
2 Thank Scott P
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for a family friendly, super courteous and nice place to stay then this is the place. Located across the street from the York gallery mall, 30 min from Lancaster and the York convention center then this is the place. The rooms are very clean, I actually had a mini kitchen in my room with a separate door to the bedroom, the staff is polite and courteous and even cleaned up my plate when I was done eating. Upon arrival the friendly welcome was a good indication that this would be a nice place to stay a few days. The gym has a few machines to use, but couldn't make it because breakfast was just to awesome to pass up. Maybe one of the better buffets I've seen in a hotel. I highly recommend this place and next time in back in town for another tournament with my daughter I'll be staying here again. Worth the money.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Sildi
Pittsburgh
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have stayed here many times. The cleanliness is good, it is a Hampton so you know what to expect. I do find this hotel is often sold out so do make reservations as far in advance as possible. Breakfast buffet is typical some hot items typically an egg dish and meat say bacon or sausage, The lobby was recently remodeled and work much better in the early morning rush. I stay here often and recommend it to those traveling in the area.

2 Thank griffina15317