“Carlucci's Grill Helped Us Bring in the New Year”
Review of Carlucci's Grill

Carlucci's Grill
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Yardley
Cuisines: American, European, Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is the first time we visited Carlucci’s for a New Year’s dinner. It will definitely NOT be the last time we bring in the New Year here. We have enjoyed many late lunches and dinners at Carlucci’s (and their other restaurant – Mamma Mia’s located nearby) over the years. We have never had a bad meal or bad service at either location. The New Year’s menu was a “special menu” whose service fees appeared to be a tad higher than their regular dinners; however, the menu items offered were a broad array of choices among soups, appetizers and entrees. The crab cake drizzled with lemon sauce, the veal and salmon presentations served with pasta were generous servings which left us with no room for dessert. The other service that Carlucci’s offered is they accepted New Year's reservations and called to verify planned attendance.

1  Thank Sven21740

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Carlucci's is alwasy one of the best meals. I look forward to dinner here and for takeout. I have celaics and the owner has great food selctions they taste great and sometimes with little notice they always go the extra mile and make me a half tray for visiting family and a gf dinner for my son and I. You are the best thanks for always great service and great food.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was looking for a place to eat a quick but good lunch while in the area for the afternoon with my family. Carlucci's was that and more. They have a varied menu which had light fare for me, traditional Italian dishes for my husband, and a children's menu. I ordered a seafood trio over vegetables which was great. The seafood was cooked perfectly and having it over sliced vegetables instead of pasta was the perfect compliment. My husband ordered a chicken and proscuitto dish which had a flavorful blush sauce. The kids enjoyed their meals as well. We ordered a cheescake dessert which we normally never do but the food was good we had to try it. The cheesecake was good but it obviously just came out of the freezer so it was still a little frozen. It would have been much better at room temperature. Overall this is a great place to eat.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The food--especially the vegetables--are always very fresh and tasty, although a bit too firm for my taste. The restaurant has a nice, pleasant atmosphere and the waitstaff are very attentive and prompt in bringing out the food. In the past, we have often ordered the crabcakes, and they are very, very good! Also located in a nice little shopping center, so you can go shopping afterwards!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

A group of 5 of us visited this restaurant on a Saturday evening as a result of a recommendation from the staff at the hotel we were staying at. They didn't steer us wrong! Two of the people in our group are on gluten-free diets, and the restaurant staff were terrific in attempting to accommodate us. They had gluten-free bread which was excellent. The gluten-free entrees were so-so, but they were very interested in our feedback and I got the impression they actually cared and will be making adjustments as a result. Our waiter, Sal, really made the experience. I can't say enough as to his professional but friendly demeanor. It's a family-style restaurant, so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for a romantic night out. That said, it was very comfortable and the noise level was unexpectedly low, allowing for easy conversation. A great experience in all, and I would make it a point to go back if we're in the area again. Highly recommended!