“Great dining in a quaint town”
Review of Yardley Inn

Yardley Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Yardley Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Yardley
Cuisines: American, French, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S. Delaware Ave.
Description: The Yardley Inn Restaurant, Bar & Farm, named "Best Restaurant in Bucks" for 2012 and 2013, is known for its contemporary American cuisine prepared and served by a staff with a passion for superior service. The diverse menu is sure to satisfy any appetite, mood, or craving. The dining room offers a warm ambiance and fabulous waterfront views while the patio provides comfortable outdoor seating surrounded by nature. The Inn continues its commitment to serve the highest quality products, from local dairy, chicken, and pork to produce from its own Riverside Kitchen Garden and farm plot on River Road. The vibrant bar scene delivers a smooth social setting, live entertainment on Saturday nights, and Five for $5 at 5:00 daily drink and appetizer specials. Nestled along the Delaware River in bucolic Bucks County, the Yardley Inn is just 20 miles from the city, making it a great place to enjoy waterside dining near Philadelphia. Enjoy lunch and dinner specials with three satisfying courses at a reasonable cost. The Yardley Inn offers dining options for private parties, business meetings, and special events, plus monthly wine samplings, special themed beer or wine dinners, and more.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Excellent service. Great menu. If you are not sure what to try, ask the wait staff. They helped me select the appetizer sampler....great choice. The main courses are nice portions, good prices and cooked to perfection. I recommend calling ahead for reservations. I can't wait to be in the area again just so I can dine at the Yardley Inn again.

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a delish lunch at this place. I think the specials were affordable,too. We sat in the bar and decided to have a martini. My goodness the martinis were perfection. I had a few and was told by the waitress during happy hour they are $5! It made a rainy day so much better. I think this is the best!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had excellent waitress very pleasant , Food Very Good, Nice menu selections appropriate portions, Wonderful evening

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Okay, I admit I had lunch with one of my best friends and colleagues, so maybe I am being a little biased based on that, but this place is really the best. I had the filet mignon cheesesteak, my buddy had a wedge salad with sliced beef on top. It took tremendous willpower for me to bring home half of my cheesesteak for my wife. I did eat all of the french fries though. It's also moderately priced and I think almost anyone can find something on their menu that they would like.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This quaint restaurant is settled on the Delaware River. The food is extraordinary, and the staff is very professional and friendly. The atmosphere is amazing and the view is incredible! The restaurant even has a little garden that they maintain so that they may use fresh and locally grown ingredients in their dishes. Absolutely one of my favorite restaurants.