“Red velvet!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Yardley
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Red velvet!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I love cramers red velvet cakes. We always order these for our anniversary party for our children. Very yummy!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank jkuts

Raritan, New Jersey
“Wedding Cake”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Our wedding cake was included with our package at Washington Crossing Inn and we met and discussed the cake options with Kim who was very accommodating. Four months prior to the wedding we went and were able to take home the various cake and filling samples – delicious and a great idea to do at our leisure. We showed her our inspiration picture and our topper and she was completely on board. Two months before our wedding I was diagnosed with Celiac disease and contacted her about making a gluten-free cupcake for myself. As the bakery doesn’t work in GF foods, she contacted their supplier and was able to craft a gluten free recipe that was fantastic! (Seriously, I’d travel the distance to get these if they started selling them at their counter.) The cake looked just like our inspiration picture except the heart wings of the bee toppers were stuck in the cake instead of the tops of the bees – silly little mistake, it looked great regardless. Another thing I noticed in our professional pictures was that the tier flavors we chose were not the ones that were represented in the cake on the day (perhaps I was unclear on which tier should have which flavor), but guests seemed to enjoy it anyway. Would recommend due to great taste, physical appearance, and gluten free accommodations.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Kate D
Laurel, Maryland
“The BEST bakery!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have been enjoying baked goods from Cramer's since I was a young child. They have by far the BEST cake I have ever had. If you are in the area, you MUST stop in for a taste. In addition, they have delicious cookies, pies, doughnuts, etc!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank missyh113
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
“Great bakery”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have been doing business at this bakery for a number of years. The baked goods are fantastic. The ladies who wait on customers are extremely friendly, I feel like family when I walk in there.

Just a great family place.

• Visited November 2013