“Craft beer and pizza in the 'burbs”
Review of Vault Brewing Co.

Vault Brewing Co.
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Yardley
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Vault is a Brewery and Restaurant located in an 1800s bank complete with a vault. They offer an ever-rotating list of beers brewed in house and a seasonal menu featuring creations out of a copper-clad wood fired oven
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We went to Vault one week after their opening on a Friday night. The space was attractive, hip and warmly lit. Nice details including the copper pizza oven, the beer tanks, and the use of a bank vault for wine storage to name a few. There was a good vibe with the music and mix of locals, beer geeks and suburbanites seeking a new drinking spot.

Clearly, I am not a beer snob or I would have a better description for “beer tank.” I do like beer, though, and enjoyed the lighter offerings. We tried the Blonde, Hefe, IPA, and Sweet Potato. I didn’t think the Sweet Potato would be drinkable past a sip or two, but I was wrong. They were all quite tasty!

The food was good also. If you haven’t read elsewhere, they only serve a few items, so take that into consideration if you are a picky eater. The beet hummus was outstanding, as well as the brown sugar buffalo pizza. Take note – there is no chicken on the buffalo pizza! You won’t miss it, though.

My only “complaint” is the seating in the upper dining area. Guys, you need either taller tables or shorter chairs! Watching men straddle these tables is not attractive at all.

We will definitely go back.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

What a place! From the cool decor (did I mention it's an old bank?), to the friendly service to the awesome beer, this place is a smash hit! The menu is limited, but that's ok. Food includes pizza (squash topping? You bet!) and potato skins (small portion) among other things. The beer is the true gem. Would be in this microbrewery. Great variety and something for everyone. Try a flight and try them all. No growlers yet...but I'll be patient. This is soon to be a landmark. Might be my new hangout. Truly worthy.