“Great lunch buffet”

Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Yardley
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Indian Garden is a great place to fill up on Indian food. The buffet is outstanding for the price. The restaurant recently expanded, doubling in size. The menu offers both spicy and non spicy food. You can bring your own alcoholic drinks.

1  Thank Sherlock799

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have been here many times for dinner. I have never tried the lunch buffet but have heard it is very good. The portions are not overly large, but they are accomodating and will vary the level of spices to each person's requests. Our last visit was with friends and we had to wait 5 min for a table, though there is rarely a wait. We had a wait to get the server to come take our order but after that they were very attentive. All of the dishes were as ordered and were delicious. Our friends have said they would go back again

1  Thank lhschachter
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Went with family and we ordered six very basic entrees plus a coke. Cost was $95 (without tip). Food was average tasting though one son enjoyed his paneer makhani. Garlic naan was boring and the sauces were nondescript.
We paid about $3-6 more per dish than most Indian restaurants. For a suburban restaurant, not really worth the trip on a regular basis.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We have dined at the Indian Garden for many years and found it to offer consistently fresh, tasty and generous dishes. It's a treat to enjoy such diverse and apparently authentic dishes in a suburban strip mall, with easy parking and rarely a wait.

1  Thank Lisa_and_Jerry
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I went to indian garden last week...The food was ok ,,but we were 3 people nd the food runner,,I guess gave us the wrong food..when I told him about it ,,it nearly took them 30 minutes to get the right food on the table,,even I saw tht the servers lacks in communication skill..even the manager was not able to understand what I'm complaining abt..I saw them talking in groups but they none of them had time to refill the water,,funny part when I guess the manager asked me how's everything ,,I said terrible,,he replied thnk you....lol..somehow I decided to leave some tip,,but when I asked one of the staff tht does the tip goes into ur pocket ,,he replied to,,we dnt get the tip here,,well tht was the most discustin thing,,,anyway I could say it was neither bad too..

2  Thank Donna Lyn T