“A 5 Star Hotel !”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Wyomissing
Reviewed August 28, 2014

I travel to Reading quite often for business and the Crowne Plaza without a doubt is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. The staff is super friendly and will do anything to make you feel like home. You can tell this hotel is well managed from top to bottom, no matter whether you are at the front desk, at the “Patio”, the breakfast area, or at the Bar there is always someone to greet you and/or try to please you.
The rooms are big, comfortable beds, and the free WIFI helps me catch up with my emails and news while relaxing at the lobby or pool area.
I want to thank Craig, Eric from management for making my stay a pleasure experience ..., to the staff at the front desk, to Chris at the bar, for his superb service and by keeping me “hydrated” with awesome drinks after a long day of work.

Thank you All!!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
CrownePlazaReading, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and wonderful review. We are so happy that you enjoy the service and product at the hotel. As you well know, we get great satisfaction out of providing excellent customer service and getting positive feedback. But it is loyal customers like yourself that provide the positive feedback that gives us the fuel and motivation to keep providing such good service because we see the appreciation of our satisfied guests.

There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading

Reviewed August 26, 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. The staff couldn't do enough to make our stay more pleasant. The room was large and clean and the breakfast was delicious. Edelyn at the front desk was very pleasant and extremely helpful. We had a wonderful wedding and a great weekend!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
cpool, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Thank you for the great 5 Star review. We are pleased that you enjoyed our spacious rooms, our special hospitality and we are also thankful that Edelyn was able to handle all your requests while you were celebrating your families wedding. We are always focused on your success.

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

I travel weekly to PA to the Crowne.. The staff are like family I get hugs and hello from the staff and they always are asking if I am comfortable. I would like to call out many many people but there is just not enough space. Eric the mg assistant you are beyond sweet for making me feel ok with being away from my family on my birthday. Tyler you are going to go far at the Crowne you have top notch customer service! All the girls at Breakfast smiling and making my day start off great. Last but not least Craig the GM you make sure every person that walks in this hotel is happy, comfortable and welcomed. I will miss you all!

Sarah

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Thank you Sarah, for the 5 star rating and the very kind review. You have become part of our family during your stays with us and each and every time we see you in the hotel, it is like our sister is coming over to visit. We have had some great laughs and fun during your stays and miss you when your not here. As always, we look forward to serving you.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Really nice breakfast at a nice hotel. I appreciate Belinda, Jack, Mindy, and Amanda of the morning crew. Many good experiences at this personable hotel from the evenings on the patio to catered meetings. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2014
CrownePlazaReading, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star rating and the great review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet that we have become well known for and the great service that the breakfast staff provides. We will share your review with the staff. We look forward to serving you again

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Edelyn the front desk staff was absolutely Top Notch very helpful and super nice!!! The breakfast staff were the best and the food was really good as well as budget friendly. I would say that this is my home away from home when I'm in the area!!!

Room Tip: If you're looking for complete silence try to get a room not to close to the nightclub during th...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
cpool, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Thank you for this awesome 5 Star review. We will celebrate Edelyn for her fantastic service and we all looking forward to welcoming back to your new home away from home. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I have had the best breakfast and service from Raul, Amanda, Belinda and Guirate at the Crowne Plaza in Reading Pennsylvania!! This is a well run hotel with great management! I could not have been happier with my stay here at the crowne plaza!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for the 5 star ranking and review. We are pleased that you enjoyed the quality of breakfast and the service that we have become known for. Please join us again in the future. We look forward to serving you.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I cannot say enough great things about the Crowne Plaza in wyomissing Pa. I represented our baseball teams group and did a lot of homework to make sure I would choose the best hotel overall for all of us. Within our team we have a very diverse set of families with many different interests, socioeconomic backgrounds and individual circumstances that require individual attention when booking a particular room. From the very first time I spoke with Sheila in sales I knew I had found our "home". She worked with me on the price to be more than competitive with surrounding hotels and offered us a great REAL breakfast each morning. While our purpose in the Reading area was to play some good baseball and let the kids relax and enjoy each other's new friendships, I never anticipated that the highlights of the whole groups experience would just be the awesome "chilling out" that took place in our down time each day between and after games. We were truly at "home" out in the courtyard, in the pool, on the patio lot up at night, playing volleyball, and just hanging out enjoying each other's company. This hotel reminds me of a time long ago when all hotels had restaurants and great caring customer service. All 12 families approached me to say repeatedly how much they enjoyed their weekend and in particular the choice of the crowne plaza as our "home" that weekend. This type of experience cannot possibly be duplicated in any of the "cookie cutter" hotels that you find everywhere. For any type of traveler or group I can truly recommend the crowne plaza.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank sallysaladbar
CrownePlazaReading, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star rating and the great review. We are so pleased that your team enjoyed your stay with us. We try to provide an environment that is pleasant for all and try to have enough going on inside the hotel that you never have to leave to eat, drink, or have fun. We look forward to hosting your team again when your games brink you back to the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wyomissing
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading
Homewood Suites by Hilton Reading
Courtyard Reading Wyomissing
Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing
Days Inn Reading Wyomissing
Inn at Reading
Inn at Reading
#5 of 7 in Wyomissing

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading? Share your experiences!