“Never again.”

Quality Inn & Suites Outlet Village
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Wyomissing
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Nasty. Blankets were threadbare, pillow cases did not cover pillows, bathroom was dirty, no shampoo, non-smoking but smelled like smoke everywhere, and they had a dog at the front counter. All hotels were booked for various events this weekend, and this was the only place left. I'll drive the 3 hrs home next time....

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 5, 2012

I stayed at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites in Wyomissing PA. I enjoyed my stayed. The staff were nice room clean every thing was there.I
In the Morning they served breakfast. I am very impressed. If I am coming to Reading< PA i will stay at Econo Lodge. I had very pleasent experinces.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I visited this location for a few weeks in September of 2011. I found the rooms to be acceptable and the location nice. The owner and the staff were quite nice and they had an exceptional cleaning crew. The room came with a microwave and a mini-fridge. While not being new or up to date in the rooms, it was clean and the bed was decent. They had waffles for breakfast and a wide assortment of pastries. I heard several people complain because the pastries were stale. The owner would bring in pastries the night before which were made several hours earlier. By the time that they were set out for breakfast they were approximately a day old. I still found them acceptable especially since they had waffles. They also left the pastries after breakfast so people could eat them through the day. Overall i would recommend this hotel for the management, clean rooms and a location that was close to the mall and so many restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2011

I had difficulty finding the hotel because the property is very ill-labeled. I ended up parking behind the Inn at Reading which was adjacent to the Econolodge. I then called the Econolodge and described where I was and was given attitude for being too dumb to find the location after I further clarified that I had in fact used Wyomissing as the address in my GPS and that I had seen the main econolodge sign for me to turn in. So upon entering the hotel it was dingy looking and the elevator made me think I was going to die from its terrible shaking. When I got to my room I immediately took off the comforter (gross at any hotel) only to find the blanket had a huge hole in it and then I found the top sheet was stained in multiple places by God knows what and the fitted sheet had a hole. I know you get what you pay for with cheap hotels but this was ridiculous. The woman at the front desk apologized and re-made the bed but did not take away the tainted comforter and blanket. They offered no credit for my immense trouble. They didn't seem phased when I said I'd be moving to the Days Inn...they do not seem focused on repeat business there. The Days Inn is probably nicer and is comparably priced when you use a AAA discount and is closer to the main drag in the area which is Papermill Drive. Lastly, doors were routinely propped open so anyone who didn't belong there could have easily come and go via the side doors.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2011

We traveled to Rehrersburg, PA for a ministry event with plans of staying at a nearby campground. The campground turned out to be a nightmare of a place so we did not stay there and had no "plan B." We found this hotel through a room saver coupon book. It was the only one of all in the area that would actually honor the price in the book. We were able to get 2 rooms on the spot at a very reasonable rate. The owner and the rest of the staff were fantastic! They were friendly, polite and very helpful. If we end up in the area again, we would chose to stay at The Econolodge in Spring St., Wyomissing PA.
PS- The waffle maker on their FREE continental breakfast set up was a great treat!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Stayed here for a concert in Reading. Not the best looking hotel, but it accomplishes what it needs to. Check in took the clerk forever, but he was friendly. All ammenities worked, and a fridge was included, which is always a plus. Shower was fine, room was very clean. If you're looking for a quality, inexpensive hotel for a night or two, I certainly recommend this one.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 3, 2011

It's cheap, affordable however I wouldn't stay here again, there are plenty of reasonably priced hotels in area. The corridors give me a eerie feeling. No HOT water in our room, I turned on water in shower and waited for 10min. Warm water finally started flowing however never lasted more than a minute and alternated mostly with cool to cold water.

• Stayed: July 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wyomissing
Days Inn Reading Wyomissing
Fairfield Inn & Suites Reading Wyomissing
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
#1 of 7 in Wyomissing

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Outlet Village? Share your experiences!