“had lunch here today & very pleased”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #47 of 74 Restaurants in Wyomissing
Cuisines: Pizza
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“had lunch here today & very pleased”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Love their salad! And definitely try the meatballs...best I've had. Their pizza is different--very thin but tasty. Worth giving a try!

Visited July 2014

Reading, Pennsylvania, USA
“Surprised”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I am not a fan of chain restaurants, when my friend suggested this place I was not so open to the idea. I should not have judged this place before eating there, their pizza is very good and the staff was attentive and courteous. You will not regret eating here.

Visited June 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Customer Service, Great food too!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I had the opportunity to visit Anthony's for the first time on Wednesday June 25th. I was meeting friends and we wanted a casual restaurant where we could sit and relax without feeling rushed. The food was great!! Awesome chicken wings, and the Eggplant............ the best I ever had! Our server was Lisa, exceptional customer service. Friendly and attentive!
I'll be a returning customer to this restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Pleasant atmosphere, good food, somewhat overpriced”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We like the place! The atmosphere is, in my view, what helps to set the restaurant apart. Kudos also to the apparent manager, who is constantly interacting with the customers and making his presence known. Food offerings are relatively small, mostly pizza oriented, but overall tasty and good.
However, and this is no small thing, I think their prices are a little over the top. I can go into most pizza shops, where pizza is the staple offering and just as good as Anthony's and spend several dollars less...................I just can't do that generally in as nice an atmosphere as Anthony's. Time will tell if the atmosphere remains a sufficient draw. It continues to do so for us, though we will temper our orders to fit our pizza budget.

• Visited June 2014
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
“Very Good Pizza - Wings not too bad either”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Its a different taste than what you normally find around Berks County. The wings are very tasty, and the sauce on the pizza is very good.

• Visited May 2014