“Quick and easy”

Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #42 of 76 Restaurants in Wyomissing
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Staying at a local hotel and had a short lunch break. Told waitress we had a short time, she was fast with her service and the lunch. Great job and a well done.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Applebee's was not my first restaurant for an evening meal, Red Lobster was. But R. L.'s greeting area had 10-12 people waiting to to be seated, drove over to Applebee's.

Was promptly seated, order taken 5-6 minutes and served in 12 minutes at most. Had a Seafood Platter. Overall the Platter was enjoyable, with the breaded shimp a bit over done. When I mentioned the shimp to the waiter, he would have another serving of shimp made for me, but accepted the shimp as was. For dessert, had a vanilla ice cream filled chocolate cake. Very tasteful.

While Applebee's is no Red Lobster, the seating and serving time and overall meal made the dinner satisfing. If ordering the Seafood Platter again. I would ask for the shimp not so well done. I probably stop again.

Jack L. , Syracuse, New York.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The decor is fun, but that is about it. The food is average, and the wait staff is usually busy goofing off at the bar or near the kitchen. I used to go here a lot more years ago, but it has gone downhill.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I ate at Applebee s with my wife and kid and it was ok nothing fabulous ... Got the 2 for 20 deal very reasonable but garlic bread was burnt and waiter only came over a few times would eat again not often tho

Reviewed January 15, 2013

There is a variety on the menu but the pretzel app with cheese came out burnt, my husband ordered medium rare steak it was well done, cheese on top of his onion soup was burnt. We told the waiter nicely not too much response from him. We are not planning on returning.