“Typical chain restaurant”

Good for: Families with children
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Typical chain restaurant”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Just what you would expect from a chain restaurant. Personally I feel it's over priced for the quality. If you want sour cream, be prepared to pay an extra 99cents for a spoon sized portion. Drinks are $$$$ but that's where they make their money. I was a guest with someone else otherwise I would have opted for a smaller locally owned place. I'd rather take a chance on a local place and be disappointed than to know I'm going to get the standard chain restaurant fare for a premium price. Staff was OK but to most, it's just a job. Not on my list of places to eat in the future.

• Visited August 2013

Robesonia, Pennsylvania
“hour and 45 min wait”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Having to wait an hour and 45 mins was awful after being told that the wait was 40 minutes. The hostess kept saying we were next for an hour. The bartenders allowed children to sit at the bar, so it was impossible to get a seat at the bar...then hungry people just started eating dinner there. I mentioned to the manager(nicely) about the wait, but he ignored me. Our waitress was lovely. By the time our food arrived, I had a buzz from drinking. The food was not good; it was mushy, but i ate it anyway because i was so hungry. I had a triple combination enchilada platter and the crab enchilada had a horrible flavor. The salsa and chips were good. Guacamole was excellent. This was my third and last visit. I am going to stick to the Azteca down the street or Carlos and Charlies in Lancaster (my favorite).

• Visited June 2013
Taylors, South Carolina
“first time and loved it”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Food was excellent. When server found it was our first time there he gave us free queso. Manager came out and talked to us as well.

Visited July 2013
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Good food Alwats great service”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Have been to other in this chain and this one always has the best service. Varied menu has something for everyone even if you aren't a diehard Mexican food fan. Prices are great and you get a lot for your money.

• Visited February 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Can't beat this place for a nice lunch”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Southwestern Chicken Tacos and a side of freshly made guacamole! Top that off with an ice cold Corona and you'll keep coming back.

Visited March 2013