Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing
$236
$167
$90
EconoLodge
All reviewsfront desktwo room suitehot tubyogurtfree breakfastreading areavf outletsvery pleasant staywould stay here againnice breakfastenjoyed my staystaff was friendlywhimmicrowavecollegeinns
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Attended Reading Jazz festival, and I have had previous positive experience with Country Inn, so I decided to give it another try. I was not disappointed, good service, comfortable bed, and friendly staff. Breakfast is just enough to get you out of the door and moving towards your day. Good location for all music venues. Watch out Marriott, this is becoming my new favorite hotel choice!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Stayed one night with friends after the Brit Floyd show at the Sovereign Performing Arts Center in Reading (only two miles away from the hotel).
Check in was quick & accurate. Greg was extremely friendly, pleasant & helpful.
Room was as requested - on top floor & quiet!

Beds were comfortable, room was clean. We requested a smoking room (for my friends) - and, boy was the room stinky. But, again - we knew it would be, since we specifically requested a smoking room. On the positive side, the windows could be opened to air it out a bit.
The room also had a small fridge & microwave. Wi-fi was free, but, a bit slow. It DID connect very simply, though.

The bathroom IS very small. But, it was sufficient for our use.

Breakfast - the dining room was spacious & clean, there was a decent variety of food (hot eggs, sausage & potatoes). I didn't care for the sausage or how the eggs were prepared - so, I stuck with the Belgian waffles. They were tasty - but, could have used more topping options. There was also coffee, milk, juice, cereals, breads, muffins, etc.
The breakfast attendant did a great job keeping things stocked & tidy.

There is not too much right around this hotel...but, there are restaurants & a mall not too far away (just a mile or two).
All in all - a pleasant stay. The hotel is a little over priced - but, not by too much.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The hotel has friendly staff and is quiet. There is also generous parking. My only two quibbles with it (and this one will obviously have to wait for a major renovation) is the really tiny bathroom and the shower curtain setup. One thing that CAN be done faster is to replace the straight shower bar with a curved one so that the shower curtain will be held away from the body of the person showering.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My 91 year old mother lives in Wyomissing and we've stayed at quite a few nice places in town, but we've settled on this little gem and return at least once a year. It's more homey than fancy and the amenities are on the compact side, but the staff is consistently friendly and genuinely helpful. We had a pretty big issue on arrival; we weren't able to get the accommodations we expected due to "spring cleaning." Well this is our third day here and General Manager,Heather, and her GREAT staff haven't stopped trying to make it up to us. Two thumbs up!! I recommend this establishment without reservations! You will need reservations ;^)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tom G
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This was my first stay at a Country Inn & Suites. I was very pleased with the room. It was clean and comfortable. They had a refrigerator and a microwave and it was a spacious room overall. The breakfast was nice as well, they offered waffles, bagels, ham, eggs and much more. The breakfast area was kept very neat and tidy. I chose this hotel because the price was reasonable compared to other hotels that I called. I will definitely stay at this property when I am visiting the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends