“Fantastic Hotel!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
East Brunswick, United States
“Fantastic Hotel!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This hotel was amazing. I booked the room only a few days before leaving and was surprised that there were still rooms available at such great prices. The room was beautiful and clean. The white bedspread was immaculate. The bathroom was fully stocked. Everything in the room worked and the internet connection was fantastic. This hotel had a very convenient location. Every person we came in contact with was friendly and helpful. I will definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your genuine response. The Hampton Inn Wyomissing is conveniently located to all major highways and from our hotel is it easy to navigate throughout the entire Reading Area. Our employees strive to meet and exceed Hilton’s high expectations in regards to cleanliness and service I am thrilled to say we exceed our goals. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Wyomissing and we hope you visit us again, real soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is convenient to local shopping and attractions. Grounds are well maintained. Interior lobby and common facilities are clean. Rooms are comfortable and quiet. Would suggest moving bath linens from under sink. The staff here is GREAT! Attentive, well-mannered and efficient. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, its amenities, and the area around us. In addition, it's always great to hear that you received excellent service from our staff. We hope to see you again soon and thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing for your business/travel needs.
Elmhurst
Reviewed December 12, 2013

The hotel was great. Came here while traveling on business. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice! Well organized, beds were super comfortable, pillows were perfect. Better than expected breakfast too. Will stay here next time I visit clients.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for all your kind words about our hotel and our staff. We strive to give every guest that home away from home feel, making every experience enjoyable and pleasurable. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be choosing our location the next time you are in the area. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Bethel Park
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel! The rooms are immaculate and comfortable. The staff is pleasant and helpful. Breakfasts are great. I would definitely recommend this hotel and have stayed there on more than one occasion myself.

1 Thank Cheryl H
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing when you are in the Reading area. It is our ultimate goal to make every guest leave with a wonderful experience and wanting to return. It is extremely important that we give each and every guest that feeling of impecable service and wanting to return. Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you back soon.
houston, United States
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The room bed was very comfortable but very stingy with the pillows and extra blankets. The furniture was in disarray and placed in awkward locations throughout the suite. The room seemed as if it had not been vacuumed. Not a very welcoming feeling when entering the room. I liked the idea of laundering the duvet and sheets everyday.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank your for your review of our hotel. I apologize that you did not get that "home away from home" feel. We strive to make every guest feel welcome and comfortable when staying with us for their travel/business needs. I will take your comments into great consideration and get with our housekeeping department to assure that we make the necessary changes to give our guests a welcoming feel. I do hope you will choose the Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing the next time you are in the area! We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Lyndhurst, United States
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Every year my husband and I take our 2 boys to the Day out with Thomas event in PA. We go a day early and stay at a hotel to get rested after a 3 hour drive and get an early start to the event. We always make sure the hotel has an indoor pool for the boys to swim during the cold winter months. Everything looked great, the rooms were amazing, the hallways and hotel appearance was very clean and fresh. I had three different interactions with the front desk staff and I wasn't thrilled AT ALL! At first when we got there, I was tired from the long drive and didn't even get a hello or welcome to the hotel; all I got was "Your lastname," then he typed it in and handed me my room card with the room number written on it. No "your room is" no "have a nice stay" no "here's where you can park and bring in your luggage", NOTHING! I took it and left to go park. Then we unpacked in our room and found that you have to go to the front desk for pizza menus. On our way down to the pool, I stopped to ask for a menu and the gentleman was apparently too busy in his own conversation with someone else that works there to even notice I was standing there or he just didn't care. I waited patiently until they were done talking when he finally just looked my way (didn't say anything to me just glanced at me with a can I help you look) so I asked for the menu he handed it to me, again without saying anything, and turned back to his start talking to his buddy again. Finally, when we were leaving the next morning, I went to turn in the key while my husband and kids packed the car, of course we were in a rush and there was NO ONE at the desk! I waiting exactly 7 minutes and NO ONE! I walked out to the car to ask my husband what to do, I was outside for about 5 minutes, came back in to wait again and found that again there was NO ONE behind the desk! I waited about 5 more minutes and then FINALLY a woman that had helped me earlier at the breakfast bar (LOVED her! She was so sweet) she was walking by and noticed me standing there waiting and stopped where she was going to turn around and take my key.

Wyomissing, PA
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had a wedding in the area and chose the Wyomissing Hampton Inn to host our guests. The convenience, amenities, comfort and price could not be beat. The rooms were comfortable, the indoor pool was great, breakfast was yummy, and the free internet was handy. Staff was very accommodating with special requests. All of the employees we dealt with while making the arrangements as well as during our stay were friendly and polite. The hotel was clean and quiet. Breakfast had a wide range of selections -- something for everyone. There were several other hotels in the area we could have chosen, but I am glad we picked The Hampton Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank WeddedBliss1116
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wyomissing
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading
#1 of 7 in Wyomissing
Courtyard Reading Wyomissing
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing
Fairfield Inn & Suites Reading Wyomissing
Homewood Suites by Hilton Reading
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading

Been to Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing? Share your experiences!