Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing
$236
$167
$90
EconoLodge
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbusiness tripcourteous staffthe breakfast areareading areano exceptionwould stay here againeasy accessfree breakfastreading wyomissingcookiesindoor poolwafflesgreat place to stayparking lotinns
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We have stayed here many times and until this trip we have always been satisfied. The location is perfect for the distance to the outlet shopping. There are plenty of restaurants within 5 minutes of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tabetha b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your continual patronage! We love having you stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Wyomissing. We have wonderful surrounding restaurants that we do work with that give our guests that extra special treatment by providing a special discount for dining with them. This is just one of the extra benefits for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn Wyomissing! Thank you again and we look forward to your next arrival.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My hotel needs- clean, safe and quiet. This one met them all..

I was traveling through this section of PA and needed a place to stay. I decided on this hotel. It is located near other hotels, restaurants and a professional office park. The area felt safe enough for a walk after dinner. Area street and parking lot lights made it comfortable. Olive Garden is very close by.

The hotel has a reception hour that closes at 7:00. Beer, wine and soft drinks are served. Having just driven several hours, it hit the spot.

The room was clean and quiet and served me well. Morning breakfast was better than most, with a good selection of hot and cold items.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for choosing Hampton Inn Wyomissing as your preferred hotel! I'm glad that we exceed your expectations compared to every other hotel in the area! This is our goal and I'm so happy that you have written us to advise. I will work on finding out if by out hotel standard if we can have the sanitzer wipes placed in the fitness area for your next stay. Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to write us. Have a great day!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is one of the best hotels in Wyomissing. I have stayed at the Homewood Suites (too noisy) and what is now the Crown Plaza (not happy) previously but unless Hampton Inn is booked I stay nowhere else. The staff is always friendly, the rooms are always clean, comfortable and quiet. The fitness area is great and my only complaint would be there is never any sanitzing wipes for the equipment. I have complained to management about this but stays the same thus the "very good" rating instead of "excellent".

Room Tip: I have stayed in the king rooms which are all large and nicely configured.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
tabetha b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stayed here several times during the last four years. Hotel is clean and has a friendly staff eager to help and the breakfast has many items to please everyone.

Grandson graduated from Albright College this weekend and hotel is located nearby. There are many restaurants in the area and shopping at Vanity Fair which is always fuun.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnWyomissing, General Manager at Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, its amenities, and the area around us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Lorrie Miller

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Well maintained Hampton Inn in a busy weekend spot in Reading. Good clean rooms up to the Hampton Inn standards. Smoking rooms need better attention. Smokers may even object Non-smoking rooms are OK. Good breakfast spread. Very attentive staff to help with area restaurant advice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay! PA state law has made it mandatory for us to go non smoking. We have a certain amount of time to get this procedure done. I do apologize for any inconvenience during your stay and your next stay with us will be exceedingly wonderful. Thank you for your kind words about our staff and amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon!