“Great Place For Jeans!”
Review of VF Outlet Village

VF Outlet Village
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is a great place to buy nice jeans at a great price! Men's, women's and children! You can get some great buys on kids clothes and intimate apparel for women as well.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We are close enough to make several trips per year. One trip is always before Christmas to buy pants for the boys. This is the place to purchase women's under ware, sleepwear, men's and women's jeans. We never get out of there with less than 2 large bags. Not only are the prices 50% of marked; usually sale items or tent sales are significantly less. The Vanity Fair Complex consists of several older warehouse buildings full of great brands and bargains. At the shoe outlet I've been lucky to find leather pocketbooks for under $20 and shoes for under $30. I am definitely a fan.

1  Thank guvhuney
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have never seen this outlet before so was surprised by the old buildings etc however it was interesting to go through. I went to the blue building and you have to be prepared to walk for quite some time but I did see some great stuff. I am making another trip today to pick up a couple more things. Great lingerie aisles. Couldn’t find enough sport wear pants for my 8 year old but they had lots of other sizes.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Not set up like usual shops at outlets. Felt I was at a rummage sale.the quality of the clothing seemed inferior and pricey. I only found nice clothes at Oshkosh for my grandson and prices there were excellent.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

VF started the outlet shopping craze. Now they are all over the country with the same stores and merchandise. Busloads of people still come from Philly or New York on the weekends. What was old factories with overruns or seconds merchandise at greatly reduced prices has been upgraded to try to keep up with the competition. As such they have lost some stores and several areas are unoccupied. Casual clothing, jeans and such, shoes and other household items. If you are a smart shopper you can still find bargains.

1  Thank jcarmello