“Excellent food!”

Tokyo Hibachi and Bar
Ranked #19 of 73 Restaurants in Wyomissing
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: It is across from Red Lobster. It is in the building where Denny's used to be located. It is the best sushi in town.
PA
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

The food is delicious. I have Japanese friends who tell me the food here is as good as it is in Japan. The sushi is excellent! The menu offers a very large variety of Japanese & Chinese foods. I have never had a bad meal here and I eat here all the time. The servers are very friendly. The owners are always present and will welcome you and thank you as you come and go. They offer hibachi tables and it is great for families and friends to get together for a fun time. It's fun to watch the chefs put on a little show for you as they prepare your food for you.

• Visited June 2014

P
“Always Happy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

This restaurant is great for sushi and hibachi in the Reading area. I've had their hibachi, sushi and takeout and I'm always satisfied with my meal. The service is good, especially for the Reading area. The small koi pond near the front door is lovely. I've had first dates here and it is a romantic and usually quiet, low key place. You can bring a group of people and have a good time while enjoying hibachi. I've also eaten here by myself and felt comfortable reading a book and enjoying my meal, This is one of my favorite places in Reading.

• Visited May 2014
Birdsboro, Pennsylvania
“Friends Night Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

It was a busy Friday night we had made a reservation but some in our party arrived late... no problem! They seated us just a few minutes later. We sat at the hibachi table where the chef put on a wonderful show which included spinning utensils, flames and flying food. The meal was delicious and reasonably priced. The service was a little slow but as I said they were REALLY busy and when we asked for separate checks she cheerfully provided. All in all a fun night; can’t wait to go back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank JC F
Mohrsville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best sushi in the area, great price on lunch specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Dinner can be a bit pricey, but the lunch specials are about $6-7 for something like sesame chicken, fired rise, and egg roll, and portions are good. I've never had any food here that I didn't like. I get lunch takeout a few times a month from here. If they had delivery, they would be even better.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Dan S
“Fun and Entertaining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We have Ordered Sushi to go, may times and have always really enjoyed it. I always wanted to try the hibachi grill so we made reservations at 6 for my wife and 3 kids. It was very entertaining. They did lots of fun tricks and worked are table and really got us involved. Our server was spot on, I think she brought me like 5 diet cokes, ( I was very thirsty, haha) the food quality was great, I had filet mignon and shrimp, came with salad and brown rice and vegetables. Everyone loved the food except my oldest son. No diss to the restaurant, he doesn't like anything. Burgers and peanut butter and jelly lol. He even had fun just watching the table side show. My 5 year old destroyed the food, he loved it. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited March 2014