“Great food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Food was so good went there twice on a 3 day trip. Seafood enchiladas excellent and guacamole made at your table was fantastic. Service average but quite busy

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We live over two hours round trip from Plaza Azteca and make the drive just for dinner at least once a month! We have dined here close to 50 times and have never been disappointed ever!! The table side guacamole is to die for. The servers are always very attentive without being annoying, they are very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. If they don't know the answer to something they go find out. The atmosphere is adorable, always very clean. The bar prices are great and the drinks are always yummy! The food is fresh and delicious as are the desserts. Always well worth the drive!! My daughter is stationed in GA right now & can't wait to come home for a visit and a trip here!! If you are in the area check out Plaza Azteca, you won't be sorry!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been eating here since restaurant opened several years ago. I believe I have always ordered the same...Deep Fried Beef Chimichanga with rice and beans. What I love about their food is that they cover everything in Queso Blanco sauce. Don't forget to order the Queso Blanco dip for the Nacho's...it is to die for! Also, you should also order the fresh made at table quacamole...it is absolutely delicious and entertaining! Prices are average for the area and service is usually good.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very tasty and pretty authentic Mexican, although many of their dishes have a Caribbean and Hispanic influence, probably because of the local demographic. I think it makes for a nice experience. Unique menu selections, not just "Chi-Chi's like" stuff. Fresh ingredients, good selection of drinks. Prices are reasonable. Only thing I don't like is the atmosphere. The music is annoying, and I like Mariachi. Kinda dark and uninviting. The food was also VERY heavily influenced by onion, which I didn't like.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is one of only a few restaurants I eat at because the food is good and the Margaritas are yummie. Most restaurants seem to let me down after a few times but we have been coming to Plaza Azteca for a few years now and I am never let down. The food is good and fast, and the bartenders/wait staff are very friendly and keep an eye out for what you need. I never have to ask for a water refill or a new drink. The chips are warm and the guac and salsa are tasty as well.

I tried a Plaza Azteca in VA and it was not even close. This restaurant in Reading is run very well