“got sick !!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
“got sick !!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

went to eat with 3 friends.got sick from the spicy rolls.had the squirts for days !! my friend vomited in my car!! don't know what happened but it was the worst shlop of schit i have ever had !!! won't be goin back.owner is a shmuck !!

• Visited May 2012

Dewey Beach, Delaware
“Favorite for sushi”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Good prices and fresh fish, always friendly and usually quick service. My go to for sushi.

Visited March 2012
Reading, Pennsylvania
“This place is slightly overrated”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Looks very nice and a nice atmosphere, but it is very overpriced and both times I have been there my broccoli from my broccoli and chicken was horrible. It had this awful taste that even my husband and his best friend couldn't stomach. It is very expensive compared to most local asian cuisine and you don't get a whole lot of food. Dinner entrees don't come with the works like most chinese places do. I have heard the sushi is good but I don't do sushi so I can only give me review on their normal menu. I plan on sticking to my cheap chinese take out which is much better.

• Visited January 2012
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Consistently good food, very good service.”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Tons of meal options, very good value. We usually choose table seating, but my friends & I tried the habachi grill one time & had a nice time.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Reasonably priced good Chinese take-out. They even included utensils and napkins.

Visited February 2012