“Great Location”

Days Inn Reading Wyomissing
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Wyomissing
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is your basic hotel, the rooms were clean and had refrigerators and microwave ovens. We were in town for the Berks Jazz Festival, and this location was great.. It is across the street from the host hotel and near many of the music venues. We didn't spend too much time in the room, so it met our needs perfectly. They provided welcome bags for attendees for the jazz festival, and also had fresh baked chocolate chip cookies!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
ReadingManager, General Manager at Days Inn Reading Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

We are so glad you decided to stay with us during the Jazz Fest and I agree, we do have the best location!

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the chocolate chip cookies.

Please visit us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Reading Wyomissing

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Based on the pictures I was expecting minimal quality but to my surprise the hotel is or was going thru renovations. We were in the area for a jazz fest and the hotel was a perfect location between venues. It was VERY difficult to enter and leave the parking lot as there is no light and the flew if traffic does not let up. We were greeted by cookies, care packages and smiles. Who does that unless your paying a pretty penny!? Very friendly front desk and great little lobby. The room was small, clean and cozy! Continental breakfast wasn't anything to write about. Overall great stay. Don't fall for the pics its much better in person!

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here at the Days Inn.

I'm happy to hear you liked the renovations and I'm happy to inform you, we have a lot more suprises in store for you!

Very soon the continental breakfast will include sausage and eggs.!

Be sure to visit us again real soon!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This was my 1st time at the BERKS JAZZ FESTIVAL, and for my stay here at the Days Inn the staff was very friendly and welcoming!!! The hotel was just renovated prior to my visit here. The room that we stayed in was very clean!!! The location was PERFECT!!!! Once you park your car you can walk to any place you want to. Restaurants are at eyes reach!!! The malls are close by!!! I have to say that a young lady name Amy made my stay even more enjoyable!!!!!! The Hotel greeted us with GOODIE BAGS!!!! I will be cominng back for sure!!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Overall my stay was fine. The only problem was at breakfast. The coffee maker didn't have hot coffee it was lukewarm. When I asked a staff member she told me she did not know. The desk person told me that the first 2 pots were fine but didn't know why any others were not. I think they should have brought a microwave into the eating area so people could get a hot cup of coffee. I had already checked out or I would have brought the coffee to the room and used the microwave in the room. I had to stop at a Wawa on the way home to get a hot cup of coffee.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
ReadingManager, General Manager at Days Inn Reading Wyomissing, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

I'm sorry your breakfast experience was not a happy one during your stay. We just finished renovating the breakfast area and purchased all new items, including the coffee maker. Unfortunately, the coffee maker did not arrive on time for the weekend guest. Please except my sincere apologies.

I hope you will try us again while visiting the Reading area.
I'm sure you will now be pleasantly surprised with our breakfast area along with the fitness center and a laundry area for the guest.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wyomissing
Inn at Reading
Hampton Inn Reading/Wyomissing
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wyomissing
Courtyard Reading Wyomissing
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading

Been to Days Inn Reading Wyomissing? Share your experiences!