“Worth the money...”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Wyomissing
Youngstown, Ohio
“Worth the money...”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Initially I was very happy that I was allowed early check in at 12 noon...Wi fi was also very good with ample parking space. Very near to a everything and best buy. The bad part is walls are very thin and sometimes you can't sleep. But you get what you pay for. Breakfast was good. Very less TV channels.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
South Amboy, New Jersey
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Did some online research, like you are now, and decided to try the Days Inn. I have stayed at 2 other hotels in this area that were great, but this was way cheaper...ya get whatcha pay for! First, it was clean, and the staff was very friendly, so it wasn't terrible. The place is very understaffed, the carpets in the hallway are worn and wrinkly, and there is only 1 VERY slow elevator. Here are some details of the stay: 1] When we got to our room ( 208 ), I discovered the toilet flushed slowly. We dropped our things off and went to a family gathering. When we returnrd at 1AM, we had to use the toilet, and it nearly overflowed..nothing would go down. I called the front desk, and asked for a plunger. The receptionist herself brought it to the room, and told me she needed it back. The plunger sorta helped, but the toilet still could not even flush the paper down. Then I had to walk the plunger back down to the receptionist myself. I told her to report the problem before they had a flood!
2] Morning breakfast is FREE. You can make fresh waffles, and there are bagles, mini-muffins, cereal, and some hard boiled eggs. Not bad, but my wife is diabetic, and there was nothing she could have except the eggs. I know this is a special request, but ome other protein choice would be helpful, or some low suger offerings. 3] It seemed the receptionist had to run the breakfast operation while trying to run the front desk. This left tables a mess, and garbage cans overflowing.
In conclusion, I will not be staying at another Days Inn anytime soon. The staff did there best, I give them credit for staying cheerful and helpful. Thet definatly need better resources to operate the hotel correctly. Thus my grade of ' INCOMPLETE '!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Len G

Travelers are raving about these Wyomissing hotels

Ivor, Virginia, United States
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The hotel needs a good "Spring Cleaning" or facelift but it wasn't totally wasted. The sheets and blankets were clean (no bedbugs, we checked). The shower had good pressure and was nice and hot! The room window opened so that was good to get some fresh air. The breakfast was pretty good and the waffles were awesome! However the wi-fi was terribly slow.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wyomissing
Inn at Reading
Econo Lodge Northeast
Econo Lodge Northeast
#8 of 10 in Reading
Fairfield Inn & Suites Reading Wyomissing

Been to Days Inn Reading Wyomissing? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Reading Wyomissing

Property: Days Inn Reading Wyomissing
Address: 910 Woodland Rd, Wyomissing, PA 19610-1202
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Wyomissing
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Wyomissing
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Reading Wyomissing 2*
Welcome to the Days Inn Reading Wyomissing Hotel, conveniently located off route 422 just west of Reading and within easy reach of Philadelphia, I-76, and I-78. Our central location puts you within a short drive of several area businesses and offices, and we're your hotel of choice when visiting Lancaster Amish Country, Allentown, and Hershey. Stay with us to enjoy complimentary amenities including a Daybreak Breakfast featuring hot items, Wi-Fi Internet access and 100% smoke free accommodations. The Days Inn Reading Wyomissing Hotel is located within a short drive of major attractions, sports complexes, and event venues, including: Berks Jazz Fest, FirstEnergy Center, the Sovereign Center, and the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum. Stay with us when you're attending the WWII Air Show or cheering on the Reading Fightin Phils! We offer the best value under the sun! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Reading Wyomissing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Reading Wyomissing Hotel Wyomissing