“Great takeout”
Review of Santinos - CLOSED

Santinos
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Delicious pizza and sandwiches for takeout. Never actually ate in the restaurant, I hear it is a "regulars" type of place but the bar area looked pretty cool. They have delicious food and are very cheap compared to some other local pizza places which is great.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

I have eaten here several times with my family, up to 11 people at our table. The food is consistently good and reasonably priced. Would recommend.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Seriously, might be some of the best food I've had in a while. The garlic bread and bruschetta was fabulous. Pizza was great. Friends had lasagna and pesto spaghetti and said it was great. I'd love to go back and try more of their extensive menu but we live 2 hours away. But, if we head back that way, we'll definitely go back again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 30, 2008

good everyday eats, but not something to necessarily write home about. pizza is above average.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook