“My MOther told me about this place....”
Review of Victory Pig Pizza

Victory Pig Pizza
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Wyoming
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a little BBQ joint and it is only open a couple of nights a week! But it is LEGENDARY to those that have crossed into this Pizza HEAVEN! Sit down order and enjoy this Sicilian style pan pizza...I say Sicilian because it is like it but it it also very different. Do not waste your time trying to discuss the pizza with the staff, it is good and that is all you will get...no secrets to be had here at all, so GOOD LUCK finding out the secrets in this amazing place!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We went to Victory Pig last weekend and enjoyed some delicious Sicilian pizza. This restaurant has been in the area for many years and I've enjoyed their pizza since I was just a kid. I'm glad to say that it's still just as delicious as I remember!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This small, family-owned pizza place is an instution to locals. It should come as no surprise that they recently received national attention with a mention in the Parade magazine. They are only open 3 days a week but offer curb service, terrific barbeques plus fabulous California style hamburgers. And did I mention pizza??? The pizza is a fried dough with chuncks of tomato and sliced cheese. The recipe is, of course, a family secret. People drive for hours just to eat at the "Pig." It's pizza like no other!

1  Thank chriscrossin
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The best pizza in the valley. A must try for anyone who hasn't had this cheesy delight. The bbqs are delicious as well but be sure to try the pizza.

1  Thank Januarygirl3
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

I have been going since being a kid. My earliest memories are from the late 1960s. My father had gone since they first opened. A family business that remains true to its roots.

The pizza is fresh and different. Nothing else is like it. Go with an open mind. The person who wrote a negative review was unfair. Some may not love the formula. But for devotees, nothing comes close. Some of us use the excuse of visiting family, just so we can make a trip to the Wyoming valley in order to have Victory Pig Pizza.

1  Thank WittyTraveller