“Great food nearby”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I've been coming here for nearly 5 years and I can only say great things about the Wynnewood Sang Kee.

Most of the time we order and come pick it up ourselves. They are usually earlier than their estimate, and I appreciate them over estimating rather to make sure it'll be ready. But it's never more than a few minutes early so the food is always hot and delicious. There is always several people up front so picking up the order is never a hassle.

We haven't dined in since they added the second dining room, but the last few times we did it was also a great experience. Service has always been quick and friendly.

No matter which way we choose to eat at Sang Kee the food is always delicious and keeps us wanting more. I look forward to enjoying Sang Kee for many more years to come.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you want Chinatown, go to Chinatown. That said, this is the best place in the 'burbs for reliable and good Chinese food. You will not get the more exotic dishes here, but the food is fresh and well-prepared. I worked for many years near Philadelphia's Chinatown, and am well-acquainted with the the restaurants there, and go often. It is nice to have a place near home where we can go, or order out from, or have an order delivered (by mainlinedelivery.com), when I come home late from work. The recent dim sum dishes are a welcome addition, such as the sticky rice (with chestnuts), bean curd skins, and char siu bao (steamed barbecued pork buns).

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Sang Kee is a local Asian fusion restaurant that recently expanded. The food is very good and the service friendly and efficient. As it is located in a shopping center, there is ample parking. My adult daughter says it is her favorite and always wants to eat there when in town. Make sure you make reservations as it fills up - even on week days. BTW, my husband and I like the Sang Kee in Wynnewood far better than the original in Philadelphia

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our family has been going to this restaurant at least once a week since we discovered it. Need I say more? The service is always nice and friendly and the quality of food consistent. There's a reason why they are expanding and always packed!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is a great go to place for lunch or dinner whether you are going alone or with a crowd from work. Service is fast and good. Food is fresh and consistent. I enjoy the shrimp dumpling soup, the black bean salmon and the duck. Their tofu selection is limited. They also have a take out option. Parking in the Whole Foods lot can be difficult depending on when you go. There are times I have just turned around because there was no parking and the Whole Foods lot (where Sang Kee is located) is the worst as far as rude Main Line drivers. Prices are very reasonable.